Chapter 21

LOGAN

"You're up."

 Logan heard the words Brendan said but they took a while for him to actually comprehend them. he had doubted Jack was even going to talk to Daniel much-less get him to agree to seeing him. he was completely shocked to say the least and....nervous. He was nervous. his heart was already racing and his breathing grew more and more laboured. Logan knew this was going to be his last chance. If he didn't show Daniel how much he meant to him and if he wasn't convinced Logan was being sincere , he had no doubt that he was going to lose him forever. He was already torturing himself with thoughts of being without Daniel. Not getting to kiss him again...or touch him..or be inside him. Logan let out a strangled sound at the thought and with it capturing Brendan's attention. 

"Hey man you OK?", Brendan asked.

Logan paused a beat before finally responding. "I don't deserve him, do I?" He didn't know where the question came from but as he said it he realised he believed it. He didn't deserve Daniel and that was truth. But he was a selfish bastard. Nothing could keep him from Daniel, not even the fact that he would be better off without Logan in his life. The feeling of Brendan slapping him across his cheek pulled him swiftly from his musings.

"What the fuck Brendan!", he exclaimed. "Why the fuck did you do that?"

"Because i just got you the in and you're about to give up like some bitch!"

"No dumb ass! I wasn't planning on giving up"

"Oh"

Logan glared at George and Mark as they started cracking up while he soothed the sting on his jaw. He needed better friends. 

"What did you say to Jack to get him to help me anyways?", Logan asked Brendan after a minute. Logan knew he was not Jack's favorite person and he was curious about the conversation he and Brendan had. 

"None of your fucking business . Just be happy he did", Brendan annoyingly answered.

Logan and George shared a knowing look before turning back to Brendan . He didn't give a damn what he said. He and jack definitely had a thing going on. "Ok tell your boyfriend I said thanks", he said laughingly.  George and Mark busted into laughter again annoying the hell out of Brendan.

Brendan flipped him off and proceeded to leave Logan's apartment but not before Logan saw the tell-tale blush rising up his neck. 

"He and Jack are definitely a thing", Logan said to Mark and George as Brendan left.  They shared another round of laughter before George sobered up and pinned him with a look.

"Are you sure about the Derek thing. You know it could blow up in your face right?"

Logan was under no illusions on what he could be giving up in trying to get Daniel. He was ready to make the sacrifice though. He meant it when he'd said nothing would stop him from being with Daniel- that included Derek. " Yea i know but i'm willing to risk it", he answered George.

"All right man. Good luck."

Mark and George went home leaving him alone with his thoughts. He looked down at his phone and knew he was going to be doing that a lot until Daniel decided to call. How the fuck was he going to survive the wait? He was already crawling up the walls from not seeing him. He needed Daniel in his arms every hour of every day. The thought of Daniel's lips's caused Logan's dick to plump a bit. He squeezed the tent in his sweatpants and groaned at the feeling. He hadn't gotten off since he made love to Daniel so why then fuck not? He freed his dick and started stroking it slowly, conjuring pictures of Daniel in his mind. The visual was hot but as he added the audio his cock got 10 times thicker. Daniel was a needy and responsive lover. He asked for what he wanted and when he got it he showed his appreciation is sexy little moans and whimpers. The same moans and whimpers playing over and over like a song stuck in Logan's head. Logan's hand started to move faster over his dick as he tapped into the feeling of sliding inside Daniel. His cum spurted out immediately, hitting his chest and neck. Logan curled trying to prolong the orgasm. He panted as he finally relaxed . He needed Daniel back immediately.

A/N: Sorry about how short and boring this chapter is. Book is coming to a close so still trying to flesh out how exactly it's going to end. Thanks for reading!