Chapter 1

Hey Guys!!!!! New book I'm thinking of writing! Let me know if it's something you'd wanna read! Thank You!

Daniel

"Thas muh boiiii !!!!" Daniel sighed as he heard the shout from his bedroom. He knew what it meant and he knew he was in for a day of torture. He had been tortured alot lately, with no outlet, no one to share it with and he was worried that eventually, he was gonna blow. It all started when his favorite YouTube star entered his life. If he was brave enough to admit it, Logan Paul was more than his favourite vlogger.... he was.... "Daniel!" Zach, his bandmate, shouting his name pulled Daniel from his reverie and he's relieved it happened before.... Just before.
Living with the other four members of the boy band Why Don't We for the past seven months has been incredible and Daniel has been enjoying every minute of writing, recording and releasing music with Zach, Corbyn, Jonah and Jack . He knew it all might change if the boys discovered he was gay but if he had his way they would not find out, nobody would.
"Logan's here, aren't you coming out? ", Zach asked Daniel." Yea, I am just gimme a minute", he replied. As Zach left the room Daniel took a deep breath and steeled himself for thle hellish day he had ahead. Let's do this.