Chapter 19

LOGAN

Logan watched Daniel walk away from him... again. No way in hell was he going to let it happen. He was tired of looking at Daniel's back as he walked away from him angry or hurt. He grabbed onto Daniel before he could leave the room and crushed him into his chest.

"Please Daniel. I'm so so sorry believe me."

"Logan", Daniel sighed dejectedly into Logan's shoulder. "What do you want from me?"

"I want you to believe me when I say you're the most important person in my life right now."

"Just not as important as your career right."

"Daniel listen-"

"No Logan, you listen! I was fine when all i had was a crush on you with no hope of it becoming anything more. At least then my heart belonged to you but it was still in one piece. But you made it more! You.....made me love you. I gave you parts of me I've never given anyone before. And you chose making videos on the internet over me!"

Logan's breath whooshed out of him at Daniel's words. Daniel loved him. Brendan was right. He was an asshole. He hurt Daniel so bad that Daniel thought he loved vlogging more than he did him. Wait...love? And as Logan thought about it he knew it was true. He loved Daniel.

"Daniel, I love you too"

Logan's heart ached at Daniel's numb answer, "You're lying."

Before Logan could try to convince Daniel of the truth, the door to Daniel's room opened and Jack walked in. 

"Logan, i need to talk to Daniel.", he said as he entered.

" Can you talk to him later we were kinda in the middle of something."

"Well from what I heard you've already said too many things to Daniel. I think it's just about time for you to leave ", Jack responded annoyingly.

Logan looked disbelievingly at Jack before turning to look at Daniel who turned away as soon as their eyes made contact.

"Fine, I'll leave", Logan said to both boys tightly.  "But Daniel this is not finished. Not by a long shot."

As soon as Logan left the room he got out his phone to make the call he should have made a while ago.

"Hey Brendan..Don't hang up! Can you come to my apartment? I need your help. Please."

*****************

Logan was about to pace a hole into his apartment floor by the time Brendan had arrived. The son of a bitch wasn't alone either. He took it upon himself to bring both Mark and George with him.

"Brendan! What the hell man I didn't say I was inviting you for a friends get together", Logan shouted sarcastically.

" Okay Logan! Considering the fact that that George and I have barely seen you for this long while, pardon us for thinking you'd actually be happy to see us", Mark stated angrily.

"Yea Logan", Brendan added in. "Don't you want to tell your friends what has been going on in your life."  

Logan rolled his eyes before glaring at Brendan. Yes George knew he was bi but he hadn't plan on telling Mark anytime soon. He knew this was Brendan's way of knowing if Logan was serious about Daniel. Logan sighed as he realised that he needed to be cool if he was going to get Brendan's help.

"Ok fine whatever." Logan decided to just get it out of the way as he looked right at Mark and said, "Mark i'm bisexual and i'm in love with Daniel from Why Don't We"

Logan held his breath as he waited for Mark's reaction but all he got was a big anti-climatic, "was this supposed to be news?" He choked in surprise as he turned an accusing glare at Brendan and George.

"I didn't tell him!", George quickly said. " Neither did I!", Brendan followed.

"No one told me Logan. No one had to. I saw the way you looked at him from the first time he was at our apartment with the boys. If you think you were being slick....then you weren't. 

Logan was shocked into silence. He swore he was hiding his feelings for Daniel so well. He didn't need another sign that what he had was Daniel was the real thing. So real he couldn't even hide it. He needed to get Daniel back immediately.

"Ok Brendan, what you said the other day was true. Daniel is the best thing to happen to me in a while and I want him back. Problem is he won't give me a chance. he thinks I chose my career over him."

"Well didn't you?", Brendan snarkily asked.

Logan rolled his eyes as he responded, "Yea i guess I did but it was fucked up and I hadn't realised how much he means to me. Please I need your help in getting him back."

"How can i help you do that?"

" I know you and Jack have been getting close-"

" Wait what!", George loudly cut Logan off.  "Brendan? You and Jack-"

"No!", Brendan protested as his face got impossibly red. "We're just friends bro."

"Then why are you blushing?", Mark laughingly asked.

"Whatever fuck you both. This is not about me. Logan what do you want me to do?"

Logan would have laughed with Mark and George is he weren't so cut up about Daniel. He instead took mercy on Brendan by continuing with what he was saying. 

"I need you to talk to Jack. Let him know how what Daniel means to me. I know you told him about what happened between Daniel and I and its fine. Just talk to him.'

"Logan, I don't-"

"Come on bro, you know I'm serious about the kid. Just talk to Jack that's all."

"Ok, say I talk to Jack, What then?"

"Then there's one less wall between Daniel and I. Plus he might be willing to put in a good word for me.  "

"Ok man , I got you. I'll do it.", Brendan finally agreed.

"Thanks so much man. That only leaves Derek and boy do I have a plan for him."

DANIEL

Daniel laid on his bed with his back turned to to the boys. At some point all the boys had joined Jack in his room since Logan left. He hadn't said anything to them and they haven't uttered a word either.  He was getting incredibly annoyed with silence and he huffed in frustration as he asked without turning around, "Are you guys planning on spending the entire night in my room?"

"No but we'd like if you talked to us", Jack responded.

"About what?"

"What's going on with you and Logan. Last I heard you were dating, so what happened?", Zach boldly asked.

Daniel went silent for a while as he contemplated talking to them. He knew it wasn't healthy bottling up everything inside but he also knew talking about it would make it hurt all over gain. These were his brothers though. If he could talk about it with anybody it was these guys. He turned around as he launched into a story about what happened on his and Logan's weekend away, (minus a few details of course) to that very moment with them. The boys had various expressions from anger to shock at the end. Daniel was surprised as jack spoke up saying, "Guys can I have some time alone with Daniel?" Daniel saw Corbyn's inquiring gaze silently asking him if he was cool with it. He nodded slightly as the boys got up left the room leaving him and Jack alone. 

"Look Jack-"

"This is not me hitting on you Daniel, or trying to take advantage of the situation. There's actually someone I'm interested in so don't worry." 

Daniel jerked in surprise at that, "What? Who is it? Is it a guy or a girl?"

"It doesn't matter", Jack answered with smile. Let's talk about you.