Chapter 15

DANIEL
Daniel woke up and registered the strong arms around him, the heat of another body against him and a prominent morning boner poking him in his back. Logan! The memories of last night immediately started filtering through his mind like the what-happened-last-episode part of a TV show. Having Logan take him was unlike any feeling  he'd ever experienced. That instant when Logan's dick slid inside him was singly one of the best moments of his life. Logan shifted behind him and a moment later his neck was being peppered with kisses.

"Good morning Mr. Seavey", Logan whispered in his ear.

"Good morning to you too Mr. Paul. "

Logan rolled over him then, his muscular body pinning Daniel to the mattress. Much like he did last night.

" Can I help you with something? ", he asked teasingly.

" I don't know, Can you help me with something? "

" I don't know if I can help you but I can help that thing you've got poking me in my stomach. "

" Well be all means.... "

Daniel laughed as he got up, reversing their positions and poised his mouth over Logan's cock. Best morning ever!

-------------
" So what do you want to do today? We've got snow boarding, skiing or just eating a bunch of snacks while watching TV. "

Daniel stared at Logan at the stove trying to prepare breakfast for both of them. His back was turned and Daniel was fascinated by the bulging muscles and the curve or his ass. His question made Daniel realise he still had alot to learn about Logan.

" What's your favorite TV show? ", he decided to ask.

" What's your favourite TV show. ", Logan annoyingly countered.

" I asked you first! "

" Ok fine brat. My favorite TV show is Game of Thrones. "

Daniel rolled his eyes at the typical answer. Was he the only one in the world who'd never seen a single episode?

" What's that eye roll for? "Don't you enjoy the strife in the seven kingdoms?"

"I have no idea what that means and no I don't want you to explain. "

Logan laughed as he brought the eggs and bacon over to the kitchen island where Daniel sat. He handed his a plate and Daniel threw him a big smile as thank you.

" I should cook for you more often if that beautiful smile is what am gonna get in return. "

Daniel hated that he blushed so easily and no doubt the smirk on Logan's face made it obvious he was really red at the moment.

" Shut up ", he snorted.

At Logan's answering laugh Daniel 's chest filled with warmth. He knew what was happening. If he was honest with himself it had happened a long time ago. He was in love. He was in love with Logan Paul. Even admitting it to himself he was filled with fear and anxiety. He couldn't help being reminded of how Kieran crushed his heart. Logan still hadn't said how long he wanted them to last and he'd be damned if he allowed another person to stomp all over his heart. He ignored the voice in his head that whispered that it was too late.

He looked up to find Logan looking at him inquiringly.

"Where did you just go in that pretty little head of yours? "

Daniel chose to pull Logan down for a kiss instead of answering. " I want to go skiing. "

Logan nodded as if he knew Daniel was avoiding answering the question but was going to let it go.