Chapter 14

A/N: Extremely strong sexual content! Skip chapter if you're not about that life. (If you do read it sex scenes are harder to write than I thought, this chapter is probably bad sorry!)

Logan looked at the boy in his lap and knew he was going fuck him until he couldn't remember a time when logan wasn't inside him.
"You want me? You want me inside your tight ass? "

Logan captured Daniel's mouth before he could answer. It felt like fire was replacing all the blood in his veins and he embraced it. He embraced it as he heard Daniel's desperate groans and whimpers and embraced it when he couldn't stop imagining his boy's lips around his cock.

"On your knees.... now! "

Daniel hurriedly got out of his lap and on the floor as if he too couldn't wait to suck his dick. Logan rubbed the head of his cock over Daniel's lips delighting in the sounds of frustration coming from the boy.

" You want this? You want my cock in your pretty little mouth?

All he got was a moan in response as Daniel opened his mouth and gently sucked on the tip. Logan's eyes rolled back into his head as at the feel of Daniel's warm mouth. Unbelievably he felt a tingling in his spine signalling an incoming orgasm. If he didn't know any better he'd think he was getting his first ever blowjob at how quick he was ready to blow . He pulled Daniel up off his cock and attacked his mouth while simultaneously pulling off both their clothes.

"Bedroom! ", Daniel whispered breathlessly.

Logan lifted him up as Daniel wrapped his legs around his waist. He blindly carried him to their shared bedroom and put him down on the bed. Logan leaned over him as he kissed and licked Daniel's neck. Daniel gasped as Logan gently sank his teeth into a sensitive spot he found.

"L-Logan please...... please... Oh God unggg"

"Please what babe? What do you want tell me. "

" Touch me please. "

Logan grinned as he moved the kisses down Daniel's body. He realised that this was the first time he was kissing a chest without breasts but it felt like the most natural thing in the world. He licked Daniel's nipple and smiled as the boy released a deep moan. He kissed down until he reached Daniel's dick. Was he really going to suck another guy's cock? Yes. Yes he was.
He licked the under side of Daniel's dick and his entire body arched off the bed as shivers ripped through his body. Logan placed a hand on his stomach to hold him in place as he completely swallowed his dick.

----------
Daniel was pretty sure he was going to die from all the feelings coming at him.

"Oh my fucking God! ", he screamed as his dick was shoved into Logan's throat. Yep he was going to die. He continued to whimper and groan as Logan worked his dick like a pro.

" Y-You sure you h- haven't done this before... unghhh. "

Logan didn't answer but instead swallow him to the root again. Daniel gasped as he felt his body tightening.

" L-Logan I'm gonna.... ",he tried to warn him ;desperately trying to push Logan's head off but he determinedly held on. He screamed as his pleasure bubbled over and spilled into Logan's mouth. He watched as he swallowed everything and then proceeded to lick the rest off Daniel's cock.
He flopped back onto the bed breathing deeply as he tried to recover from the strongest orgasm he'd ever had in his life.

"Ready for more? "

He looked up at Logan's inquiring gaze and shivered at the heat in his eyes. He nodded as he already felt his spent dick twitching.
-------

Logan was feeling so accomplished. By the sound of Daniel's scream as he came his blow job skills  were unparrallel. A maverick kind blowjob. He laughed at the thought then kissed away the quizzical look on Daniel's face. He left the bed and pulled the lube and condoms from his bag. He lubed up two fingers and started rubbing Daniel's pucker. He'd had anal sex with girls before so it couldn't be that different with a guy.

"You want me inside you? want me filling you up? "

" Y-yea pl-please fuck me! "

Logan slipped his fingers inside Daniel and reveled in his pleasured gasp. " unghhh logan! " He stretched Daniel 's hole as his boy writhed under his ministrations.
" Get on your knees this will be easier."
Logan got up and positioned himself behind Daniel as his dick swelled further in anticipation. Whenever Logan was to think about sinking into Daniel for the first time, he'd remember it as being similar to coming home after travelling for a while. The pleasure emanating from the place where they were joined threatened to rob him of his breath leaving him gasping for air.
"unghh fuck Logan! You're dick feels so damn good. Come on fuck me! "
He pulled out and slammed back into Daniel's ass and felt his ass clench around his member like a vice grip.

" Damn you're so tight, you know that? I want to live in your ass forever. "

He continued to thrust into Daniel; savagely pulling ever moan and groan out of him. He stopped to flip Daniel onto his back then got back to pounding him into the mattress.

----------
Daniel gasped Logan's dick hit a spot inside him that had him trembling.
"Yes right there! Don't stop please. "
He already knew he wasn't going to be able to live without this. He'd need Logan inside him constantly. He pulled logan's head down so he could capture his lips. The kiss was messy and their teeth clashed but it was exactly what he needed. He arched as Logan rammed his prostate over and over again. His dick was already rock hard again and begging for attention. He went to grab it when Logan slapped his hand away.

"No, it's mine leave it! "

Hs groaned in frustration as he pleaded with logan to touch him. Logan ignored his pleas and instead started fucking him harder.

---------
" You're going to come without touching your cock. ", Logan finally told Daniel.

" W-what I c-cant. "

" Yes you can! ", Logan shouted as he aimed his cock against Daniel's prostate. His climax was close and he needed Daniel to come before he did.

" Come on you can do it babe, come for me come on! "

Logan winced as Daniel dug his fingers into his arms as his dick exploded.  At the sight of Daniel's come all over his stomach Logan's orgasm crashed over him. While Daniel's ass milked his cock dry, they kissed long and deep. Their tongues entangled and Daniel help onto him as if he didn't want the kiss to ever end. Logan gently pulled away as he got rid of the condom and laid beside Daniel on the bed.

"Soooo? ," Logan questioned.

"So what? "

" How did I do "?

Logan looked incredulously at Daniel as he snorted and answered " Passable. "

" You little brat, I'll show you passable."

Daniel howled as Logan tickled him. "Ok Ok stop! You were great! That was seriously..... indescribable." Logan gently kissed him as he pulled Daniel into his arms which is where they both fell asleep.