Chapter 25b- Honeymoon

The person that was originally supposed to write the xxx was AlmaSalazar, so I got it very late. By then, I asked my best friend to help me, so I didn't disappoint. But I've got it now, so here it is.
_____________________

Hello everybody, I'm Alma Salazar, here helping Secret_Writer_551 with a little xxx scene. Anyways, please enjoy, comment, vote, fan, and all that good stuff to let us know what you think. I'm sorry if I'm a bit off with the pace or the characters of the story, I haven't had the pleasure of reading it all just yet.
_____________________________________________________________________________
Sebastian's POV:

I take my Little Mate to a hotel for the night, thinking that my mate deserves a little more tonight. Sure I love our kids, but sometimes you just need to get away, relax and unwind. I made sure to leave them in a fun spot though. Now that we're happily married, it's the perfect time to be alone for a while.

The hotel is a real nice one just outside of town, five stars and everything. When I pull up to the hotel, a valet is there waiting for us with a bellhop to escort us to our room since we didn't bring any luggage. I rented out the best room available for us, at the very top of the hotel with a beautiful view of the town.

The bellhop escorts us to our room, where the room service I ordered beforehand waits for us. Just a bit of food and a very large expensive bottle of wine. Johnny takes a seat at the foot of the bed while I pour us some wine.

"Drink," I say, though it sounds more like a command.

Johnny takes the wine glass from me while I take a seat next to him and we drink silently. We also eat mostly in silence, little bit of small talk and laughing. Once we're done eating Johnny puts aside the plates.

I get up from the bed, shedding off my suit jacket and unbuttoning my shirt. My little mate turns to find me with my chest exposed, and a smile spreads onto his face. He walks to me, taking off his own suit jacket as he does and I pull him into a kiss.

Johnny smiles into our kiss, and I pull him close, deepening the kiss. I break our kiss, only to grab my little mate and throw him onto the large soft bed, climbing on top or him soon after. We kiss again, this time rough and even more passionately.

Johnny's hands tangle in my hair, moaning as I slip my tongue into his mouth, rubbing it against his. After savoring his delicious taste, I kiss down from his jaw to neck, sucking on the stop where I fist left my mark on him. Kiss, sucking, licking it always drives my little mate crazy.

He bucks his hips, the bugle formed in his pants grinding against my own raging member, making us both hiss from the friction. "I want you Bassy, so badly," Johnny moans in my ear. I growl, sitting up and slipping off my pants along with my boxer, my full hard member springing into life.

"Suck."

My little mate looks wide eyed at my large organ, like he'll never get use to the size, but nods his head and sits up. He engulfs as much as of me as he can, which is barely a quarter, and starts bobbing his head rapidly. I groan in pleasure, throwing my head back as Johnathan works on me, his hand wrapping around me and jerking what his mouth doesn't cover.

I can't keep from moaning and groaning while my Johnny works on me, being quite skillful with his mouth. His tongue swirls around my sensitive tip, and he pumps me at the same pace of the bobbing of his head. Working on me so damn well that when I feel close enough to my climax I make him stop.

"S-stop Johnny, stop." I moan and pull out his mouth, laying back on him and kissing him softly. "You ready?"

Johnny nods his head, "Yeah, I'm ready."

I line myself to his hole, teasing him a bit by rubbing myself against it before sliding in balls deep as his legs wrap around my waist. My little mate groans out, both in pleasure and in pain. It's like he'll never get use to my size, which really wouldn't surprise me. Normally I would let him adjust a bit, but I can't help myself right now.

Ignoring the small bits of pain in his moans, I thrust myself roughly in and out of him. Johnny lets out a loud moan and starts to beg loudly. "Please Sebastian, harder please!"

I oblige, because really, who am I to deny my little mates wishes? My body rubs against his as I slam into him harder and faster, the heat coming off of our bodies making everything much more intense. Then someone ruins it by pounding on the wall and yelling, "Quiet down in there!"

While I did stop pounding Johnny for a moment after the person's yelling, I just shake my head and chuckle a bit before continuing. Johnny goes back to moaning loudly, so loudly that I think the person might bang on the wall again, but I don't care. My pace speeds up, going faster and harder.

Another knock is heard, though this one comes from the door with a woman asking, "house keeping?" Johnny's moan let her know that we're a little busy in here and probably left right away since no more was heard from her.

Hoping that no one else interrupts us, I continue with our magic love making. After a couple of minutes my thrust become sloppy, and our moans louder as we both reach our climax. Johnny's muscles tighten around my member, sending me over the edge and I cry out in ecstasy as I release my large hot load into my little mate.

I bite the same spot where I first left my mark on Johnny, and he whimpers as he releases all over the bed. After our climaxes we both go limp, falling over breathing heavily and panting. "I love you, Sebastian," Johnny pants, laying his head on my chest.

I wrap my arms around him and pull him close, "I love you too, my little mate"

_______________________________________

Thank you for reading XD