Chapter 25a- Honeymoon

By: my lovely best friend, Ace, but Wattpad knows him as Wallyades

__________

Sebastian's POV:

I was sitting on the beach, my back against a big rock with the Moon illuminating the sea and the soft white sand. Johnny imerged from the sea wearing very tight short boxers and slowly walked towards me. I sat up, due to the sudden tightness in my pants.

The full moon in the sky made the two mated werewolves extremely needy for receiving and offering pleasure to eachother.

Johnny teased me by walking ever more slowly, I began to get irritated to no end. My boner was so hard that it was starting to hurt badly, making me groan.

Johnny could no longer keep up with the mischievous behavior and threw himself onto my lap. Our groins rubbed together, making the both of us moan out loud.... I put my nose in the crook of my little mate's neck and took a long, needed breath of the most delicious scent in the world.

I impatiently grabbed Johnny's waist roughly and rubbed his manhood, mine excited.

Since we were on a private beach, we would have no restraint, so we discarded our now dirty clothes.... The skin on skin contact no longer made us have the patients to wait.

"Sebastian, promise me that one day, when the timing is right, we can have sex in sea water, on a beach". Sebastian nodded and was eager.

I wanted to waste no time and my eyes twinkled. As if on command, Johnny began to straddle me, he threw his arms around my neck.

I stood up with ease and Johnny wrapped his legs around me. We were so absorbed in each other's eyes that we didn't notice that we were (my) waist deep in the water. Johnny was startled by the small waves.

Jonathan's POV:

I kissed my husband on the lips. The kiss contained all of my love and feelings for him.... Quickly, the kiss turned into a more hungry make out session. All of our needs and demands could be felt at that moment.

Sebastian's POV:

My hard on was throbbing so painfully that I couldn't wait. I dropped Johnny onto my member and entered his twitching butt hole.

Each time we usually made love, we would be soft and tender with our actions, but not this time. I was going to have my way with my sexy mate with a noncomplaining Johnny.

I thrusted deep into Johnny, causing Johnny to howl out very loud into the night. He was tight, I hissed everytime I thrusted into my little mate.

~-~

We were both a mess with love bites on our collar bones, necks, and chests. I had my back covered in scratches from Johnny.

I began sucking on Johnny's earlobe as he played with my flustered nipples.

As I neared my climax, my eyes changed to a shiny gold color and my canines dropped down. I sank them deep into my little mate's neck, right on his sweet spot. He yanked my hair while cuming, "Sebastian!"

When we got enough pleasure for the night and decided to cuddle on the beach, wearing new clothes. Johnny sat between my parted legs while his back was pressed against my chest. We were looking up at the sky.

One by one, shooting stars were seen, soon the sky was filled with them. Johnny pulled his phone out if his pocket and filmed the fantastic view to show our trio what we saw. While doing some "errands" on the beach".

I wish for nothing but plenty more children, the safety of my family, and a very strong pack.

Jonathan's POV:

I wish for none other than the security of my husband, children, and pack.

________________________
Hey guys, can you check out "The Devil's Son's Maiden" by WrittingTheCode