Chapter 13- Some New Friends Part 2

The picture above is of the necklace that Michael is always wearing. It's a symbol of the group's friend ship and activates the memory catching book.

I walked over to my friends and smiled. "So what did you want to show me?"

~
We stepped into the log house and I smiled, it had pictures of all of them together or personal. "This log house is what we've had since we were very little. We have a second part of it, it makes all of us proud".

They made me go with them into a big office room, Jayla picked a dusty book out of a shelf. She opened it and I smiled at all of the visions that came to mind. I saw things that happened throughout their friendship, even when they met me.

Michael smirked and whispered a few words, the books pages started moving by itself. "What's-?". They all shushed me and I watched the pages turn. They stopped on a part Jayla smiled widely. "We've made a blood pack, as powerful beings we either protect, or kill everything if we wanted". "What do you mean?" "Hold on a sec, Mary get in here!"

Mary came from her room rubbing her eyes. She's also a best friend of mine, but she was absent today because she was lazy to get up. She has silver hair and mismatched eyes: red(right) magenta(left). She's 16 years old and shy at first, but she opens up.

She smirked and showed us her very sharp teeth, her skin is pale and she drinks blood. Ding Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner. I believe the correct term was vampire!

"What happens with the book? What's it for?" "It's like a dream catcher, but instead, it's a memory catcher". "So if I told it that I could fly, would it see my memories of soaring high?" "Sorta. But we use it to keep our secrets. For example: I locked a rabid squirrel in Jayla's room when we were little and blamed it on Joseph".

The memory played, it was amazing. As if I was right there. Michael slid his necklace off of his neck. "We're something like a pack, but we're way powerful and a lot smaller than any pack". "Tell it, so we can see the things about your life and know your story".

"I was born into a rogue family of abusive people, 3 older brothers and 3 older sisters. I ran away after I couldn't take it anymore, running straight into Sebastian Pierce. He did you know what to me and now I'm 2 months and 1 week pregnant pregnant, 1 month and 3 weeks to go;.I made awesome new friends, and now, here we are". They watched my entire life story, Savanna wasn't paying attention to anything.

"She's as blind as the sun is bright". I looked at Josephine, "what I mean is that she can't see, aka blind. But she can touch and hear".

~
We went to their training room, I watched them all break things and manipulate them. After everything was broken, we left to go somewhere. "You have to dress up in this suit, you don't really have a choice little baby Johnny!" Mary teased me as she gelled and combed my hair. "You never even told me what the occasion was, and why isn't anyone else dressing up?" "Just a get together.

~
I walked into the dark park following the Bokeh flower path through the park. It ended at the entrance to a limo, a door was open and it was cool looking. A note said my name by it. I cautiously went inside and sat down on a seat.

~
I was rushed into a restaraunt by a waitor that looked really familiar. I was shoved towards a table, sitting at it was Sebastian. He looked so sexy. I reluctantly walked up to him, "why am i here? Especially with you!?" "Because i love you to death".