Chapter 2- Application

After 4 months of stealing, walking, running, and the cold, I found a town that looks like a good place to stop. Now all I need is a home.

I walked through the alleyway and tripped over a filthy mattress. I fell onto forward and caught myself before I face planted on the hard ground. I sat down on the mattress and realized it was sort of comfortable. Now all I need is a job and a place to get an education.

I fixed my hair up and pulled out the $40 that I managed to steal. I can get some proper clothes and then maybe a good meal. I walked into the nearest clothing store.

___
I walked out wearing clothes that came up to a total of $25.39. I then walked to the nearest school, it was huge and it looked way different from the one I used to go to. The people here didn't wear uniform and they all had their phones, tablets, laptops, or etc out. I walked inside and looked down when people looked at me.

I went to the main office and looked at the woman, she was on her computer. "Good afternoon sweetheart, how may I help you?" I played with my fingers, "how can I apply to start going here?" She looked me up and down, "in 5 minutes we are having auditions".

Sebastian's POV:
I was walking by the auditorium when my ex girlfriend, Julie called me and ran up to me. "We need you to help us judge the auditions". I signed, knowing that it was mandatory for me to go. I followed after the girl that cheated on me for an elderly man that gave her a free IPhone.

I sat down in a seat next to Ms. Clarke, our principle. What's that scent? It was chocolate mint with Blueberry. A scrawny guy walked onto the stage, his bruises were very visible. I growled and then spoke, "what will you be doing?" "I-i will be s-singing The Way You Love Me- Michael Jackson". "You can begin"....

Jonathan's POV:
I smiled when the principal told me that I could start tomorrow. My head was fuzzy from a delicious smell, it was of caramel and a tint if the wilderness. Someone probably brought something to eat. I started to leave when a tall handsome guy ran up to me. "Mine". I looked at him confused. "You have an amazing voice mate- I mean Jonathan". "Uh, thanks".

I turned away from him and felt his hand grab my shoulder, he pulled me backwards. Shocks flew up my arms and I looked at him.

I ran away, the shocks felt good, but they reminded me of when Dad electrocuted me while I was showering.