Chapter 10- Day

Jonathan's POV:

I emptied my stomach into the toilet and washed my hands then face; I brushed my teeth. I changed into my clothes hanging on the door and then walked out of the bathroom. I don't remember turning off the bedroom light. I walked on, towards the bed. I sat down and laid my head on the pillow.

The bed dipped and a hand grasped my chin. My head was tilted so that lips locked with mine, "I didn't forget about the pain you caused me. I'll return it five times worse". His minty breath tickled my ear, "I'll make you bleed with pleasure, then I'll heal you. For as long as I want, until I'm satisfied". He ripped my pants and shirt off....

___
I walked into school following Sebastian, my stomach was popping out, I hate being pregnant. "You'll be coming with me to class, I had them make it so we'd have the same schedule". I nodded and he smirked, we turned a hallway.

We walked past a vending machine, I back tracked. "Sebastian come here". "Yea babe?" "Buy me candy?" He reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet, he handed me a $5 bill. "Thank you". I bought Caramel Apple Skittles and started eating them automatically. "Can I have some?"

I pulled away and sucked and bit on some skittles, "you hear that?.... The sound of me dragging your dead body across the ground. Keep them hands away from my skittles". A/N: Alx James refrence. He chuckled and we walked into the room, it was PE in the gym.

"Can I sit out?"

"Why?"

"I don't wanna take off your hoodie, it's embarrassing".

"Sure".

~
We walked towards the cafeteria, I got nauseated and ran to the bathroom. I puked up the skittles and wiped my mouth off with a paper towel. "I just remembered that I can't eat caramel". Sebastian picked me up and rubbed slow but calming circles on my stomach.

He brought us outside and by a tree, it had a picnic set up under it. He placed me down on the picnic blanket. "I've been wanting to ask this for a while now, but I didn't have much of an opening to say it. Will you go on a date with me?"

"I would love to!" Yuss all that free food.

___
Vote if you liked it

Comment if you liked it or disliked it pleez

Follow me if you like my work