New Characters XD

No dedications in this chapter because they will be in following chapters, sorry.
_________________________________
Josephine Amber Payne + Joseph Andrew Payne:

Age: 17

Hair: White blonde

Eye: Brown

Height: 5'8

Weight: Girl: 120 Boy: 150

About Josephine: She is bi, her favorite color is red for blood. She loves to have sex. She isn't loyal and loves to flirt with both guys and girls. She doesn't judge people, she respects them unless they disrespect her.

About Joseph: He is straight, his favorite color is green. He loves to eat, he has a muscular build that all the girls adore. He is loyal and doesn't flirt. He respects everybody until they disrespect him.

By: @Wallyades

Jayla Harris:

Age: 16

Hair: Black with blue highlights

Eyes: Bright green

Height: 5'6

Weight: 114

About Jayla: Some people consider her a freak because she is not like most people. She was abandoned at three years old and doesn't know who or what she is.

By: @Peace_passion

Michael Frost:

Age: 15

Hair: Black

Eyes: Black

Popularity: 7 of 10

Height: 6'0

Weight: 123

About Him: He's biracial. Smart, sarcastic, funny, sassy, swears a lot, full pink lips, long eye lashes, widows peak, darker type of tan, not brown, silver necklace with a small round stone above a larger oval onyx, an inch or two length thick straight hair, loud laugh, blunt/brutally honest, gay, picky in many ways. Fetishes: Blonde hair + blue eyes, loves Katy Perry and One Direction. Very bold to anyone, bossy, likes children and little kids. Fashion: normal tee's, skinny or slim dark blue or black jeans, thin and tall, big butt, wears black glasses or clear contacts, normal clothes.

By: @HQNiamHorayne

Savanna Ash Nicholas:

Age: 14.5

Hair: White and grey

Eyes: Silver

Height: 5'5

Weight: 110

About Amari: She is clumsy and loves pulling pranks. She is always targeted by the popular crowd, but manages to embarrass them in front of the entire school. Bi, loves only 1 person.

Mary Cheynle:

Age: 16

Hair: Silver

Eyes: Magenta(left), Red(right)

Rank: Semi popular

Height: 154cm

Weight: 120

About Mary: She only has an older sister who cares for her. Her parents died soon after she was born. Personality: is shy and polite at first, but once you get to know her, she starts opening up; she also acts very childlike and innocent. Likes: sweets, music. Dislikes: unreasonable violence. Other facts: She's overprotective of her friends and family. She seems ages younger than she really is.

By: JikumoMei