Chapter 18- The Hookup

Jonathan is in junior year now. He advanced even though he barely showed up, but worked at home. The triplets are 1 year and 4 months old.

I walked into the school, taking a break from Sebastian always driving me, he's got Alpha work.

When I got to my locker, I placed my bag inside of it and was pushed onto my side. A guy with blonde hair and blue eyes, the same guy that Michael likes helped me up. "Damien, I already told you to stop trying to bully people". "It's not called trying if I actually bully them".

"Whatever, you already know I will beat the black dye out of your hair if you keep bullying people". I looked at him, "t-thanks". "No problem, anyways, I've got to go. My name is Lucca Mellark by the way".

~
While we were playing soccer, Mr. Harper decided to have a mash-up of his best students from his classes go against each other. Each team could have up to as many players as you need.

Savanna chose Joseph, Jayla, Mary, Michael, and Me. "Are you sure that you only need 6 people on your team?" She nodded and we all group high-fived. "Who's gonna protect the goal?" Joseph raised his hand, "left?" Mary raised her hand. "Right?" I raised my hand. "Me and Michael take up getting the ball". We all nodded.

~

We walked out if the gym, heads held high, laughing. It was time to leave, I didn't want to go home, but I also didn't want to make Bassy angry. I started walking when Lucca ran up to me, "can I ask you a question?" "Ask ahead". "Can you... help me... date that... cute friend of yours?" His face was Crimson, "does he have black hair with matching eyes?" He nodded and his cheeks grew redder, "his name is Michael, meet me at the movies. At 4:30?" He nodded, "thanks Jonathan".

~
"Sebastian". "Yes baby?" "Can you give me a ride to the movies in 15 minutes?" "Why?" "I am going to meet up with Michael and Lucca". He sighed and looked up from his work, "fine, but remember, you're mine. You'll always be mine, no matter what you say or think". He grinned, showing me his razor sharp canine teeth.

--

I brought 2 tickets to A Haunted House 2 and 1 to A Haunted House 1. I took the $150 out of my pocket, thankful to Sebastian. 2 figures appeared behind me and said my name at the same time. "Guys, I wanted to watch a movie with you". Michael blushed and nodded, speechless.

~

They walked out smiling at eachother, hand in hand. "Call me Mr. Matchmaker". I smiled and did what i've been wanting to do all day, i slid my sunglasses off my head and walked away. Sebastian was parked a block away from here.