?42?

Since it's almost Valentine's day and I know it's gonna be another year were I'm lonely! ^^

Kim Taehyung's POV.

I walked outside of the room with the others right behind me. They kept asking questions, but I remained silent. I knew I had to tell them the truth, but that didn't mean I had to do it right here and now in the halls. That's why we were walking towards Youngjae's and I's shared room. And no it was not a bedroom, it was a room were we hang out, and or held some important meetings for some of the more powerful pack members.

When we all stepped inside I sat down on one of the couches and Youngjae sat down beside me. The rest of them sat down on the other couch and the chairs and looked at me, with curious looks in their eyes. 

We sat in awkward silence for a bit until Jin decided to say something. "Sooo... are you going to tell us why the two kids called you 'Daddy'?" He asked and I looked at him and shrugged. "I would prefer to not say anything," I started and looked at Youngjae who took my hand and smiled a bit. "But I guess I have some things to explain..." I trailed off and looked at them all in the eyes.

"You really do have a lot to explain..." I heard Jimin say under his breath. I glared at him, which made him look away. "If you would shut up, I could begin" I said and he nodded, with an innocent look. I shook my head and Youngjae squeezed my hand in comfort and I took a deep breath before I started to explain. 

"Those two little boys are my kids. My own" I said and the others jaws dropped, and their eyes widened. I rolled my eyes at them. "They're your own? Like they popped out of... whatever private part they came out of? From you?" Jinyoung asked shocked and stood up. Youngjae giggled slightly at his words. Typical Jinyoung.

"Yes Jinyoung they popped out of me, and my private parts" I said and rolled my eyes. They all looked from Youngjae to me, and I knew exactly what they were thinking, but instead of saying anything I wanted them to ask instead, but they didn't.

I sighed and rolled my eyes again. "Can you just ask the question you want to?" I asked and they nodded. "Is... he the father?" Nayeon asked and pointed to Youngjae. Jae Jae and I looked at each other before we bursted out laughing.

When we calmed down I shook my head at their question. "He is NOT the father to my children, since that would technically, but not illegally, be incest" I said and they looked at me confused. "What do you mean?" Jaebum asked. "Youngjae here is my uncle's stepson, which means he is my step cousin" I said and hugged Youngjae.

"So who is the father then?" Jimin asked and I looked at him. "Who do you think? You have one guess" I said and he looked at me confused, until his eyes widened. "It's not that weird blonde you introduced to us all those years ago? The one at the meeting?" He yelled and stood up. I chuckled at his words. "Do you mean Jackson?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yes him! Is he the father?" He yelled again and I laughed again. "If anyone ever even thought about having sex with him, or let alone do anything romantically with him, they would be dead right after" Youngjae said and laughed. "Why?" Jin asked confused. I looked at him and answered. "He reeks of his mate, duh" I said in a tone that sounded like it was the most obvious thing ever. Which it is.

"Then who is it?" Nayeon asked. I sighed and looked to the side. "... Jungkook..." I muttered and then they all yelled. 

"WHAAAT???"
"SERIOUSLY???"
"HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE???"
"DAMMIT!!!"
"YOU OWE ME FIVE BUCKS JINYOUNG!!!"

"Wait, wait, wait... Hold up! Why does Jinyoung owe you five bucks Jaebum?" I asked and he smiled. "I may or may not have heard one of Baekhyun's phone calls with you were you explained that Jungkook was the father. But Jinyoung here didn't believe me" He said sheepishly and I chuckled slightly. God I missed them.