?4?

Kim Taehyung POV.

It has now been a week since Jimin got marked by Shit-Face (Yoongi) and they act like a real couple. And we sit with him and his friends.

And today isn't different. I'm sitting here waiting for Jin to come back. He had been sick with something he didn't wanna tell me and Jimin.

But in these days I have been sitting with Jimin's Mate and his friends that Bunny-Boy Jungkook has been giving me smirks or just been starring at me. And you know what the worst is? He keeps on taking girls over here and making out with them right beside me. I hate guys like these.

But the weird thing is every time they're lips touch my blood begins to boil, and I don't know why. It honestly annoys me.

After some minutes of looking at Jungkook and the girl that he is trying to swallow I look away because I could smell something strange. Something good.

It was. PIZZA!!! Don't judge me I just really love pizza. More than life. And the best is Nayeon gives it for free.

I stood up and walked up to Nayeon with a smile. She smiled back and gave me two slices of my favorite pizza. After she gave me the pizza I walked back to our table and came face to face with Jungkook with a girl in his lap.

I growled in my mind and sat down waiting for a person with a brain to come sit with us so I don't have to listen to these two swallowing each other.

I began to eat my pizza and heard Jimin's voice from behind me. I looked behind me and saw him and I-Don't-Feel-Anything-Towards-Anyone-except-My-Mate hands in hands together with Hoseok who reminded me of the sun, talking to Nayeon. They also got pizza but payed for it. I smirked at that. I knew Nayeon didn't give free pizza to anyone except me.

They walked over to us and sat down. "Hi Tae" Jimin happily said to me with an eye smile. I smiled slightly back. "Hello Jimin, Sunshine and Stick-breaker" I said and Jimin and Hoseok laughed while Yoongi looked like he could break me like he could break a stick. In half.

"New curse words Tae?" Jimin asked and I nodded. "Sometimes you have to be an original instead of those stereotypes. Like the Tongue-Swallower over there" I said and pointed in Jungkook's direction. Jimin and Hoseok laughed again but this time I also heard Yoongi laugh a little.

"So, talking about something else when will Jin be back?" I asked and Jimin shrugged but then I smelled a scent I knew all to well. It was Jin. He was back. But his scent where mixed with another scent. It was Namjoon's scent that was on him. Wait, Namjoon's scent? That can only mean one thing, they are mates.

I looked over to the doors and saw Jin walk in with Namjoon hot on his tail. But somehow Jin looked pissed while Namjoon looked, guilty? I looked at Jimin and also saw him look in the direction of the doors with a confused stare. I looked back at Jin and Namjoon who slowly approached us.

When they reached us I looked at Jin with a raised eyebrow. When he saw me he blushed hard because he knew I knew he was mated. "Soooo... When did it happen?" I asked and could feel questioning stares but I ignored it.

"Uhh... last week..." he whispered and I looked at Dimple-face and he looked at me with a guilty smile. I stood up and walked in a circle around Namjoon. Judging him from head to toe.

"How long have you known him?" I asked and stopped looking in Namjoon's eyes. "I met him when I was a kid and then I moved so I haven't seen him since" he answered and I nodded.

"Where did you see him again?" I asked again and I could feel Jin relax a little. He knew.

"I met him at his coffee shop. I was shocked because I knew in the first second I stepped inside it was him" he said "And that he was born to be mine made me so happy" he finished with a smile that showed how much he loved Jin.