?11?

I'm really sick right now and I have a high fever and I feel like I'm one fire because I'm so hot (nan neomu yeppeoyo
i'm so fine nan neomu maeryeogisseo i'm so cool nan neomu meotjyeo i'm so so so hot hot. Sorry😅)
But I wanted to make this chapter so.

Also in my school we took this test in English in three different things (I won't tell the different things because it won't make sense in English) and I though I would do really bad but when I saw what I got I was like 'Whaaaat?'  But I didn't think more about it until I came home and showed it to my mom. Then I found out I got the best you could in two of the things and the last thing the second best score. And I must say I'm really proud of myself.

But let's get on with the chapter and talk later :)

***

Kim Taehyung POV.

Hoseok is right I have to go home. And that's why I'm standing in front of the pack house where Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Jin, Jimin, Yoongi, Namjoon, Hoseok, Jinyoung, Jaebum, BamBam and Jungprick (Sorry that Tae keeps calling him things like that but right now Tae doesn't like Jungkook that much) was having a meeting right now with some warriors from the pack.

I sighed and listened a little to everyone's conversations.

"Does anyone have any idea where Taehyung is?" I heard Baekhyun ask in a worried voice. The answer was of course no. Nobody could possibly know where I was.

With a little confidence boost I knocked on the door. I heard a faint come in and peeked inside. Everyone looked confused since they couldn't see my face nor smell me since I have my mother's old necklace.

"Who are you?" Baekhyun asked and I could see Hoseok trying to hide his smile.

"I know where your Taehyung is" I said in a high pitched voice while some of them visibly cringed.

Baekhyun's face changed confused, frowning, smiling and relieved in 3 seconds. He stepped forward and looked at me.

I looked up at him with my face mask still on.

"Where is my Tae?" He whispered and I could see tears in his eyes. I also stepped forward and whispered back.

"He is standing right in front of you" I whispered and took my face mask off and immediately felt arms embrace me. I snaked my arms around Baekhyun's waist and hold on to him hoping he would never let go.

"I'm sorry I ran away" I whispered with silent tears running down from my eyes. He rubbed my back a little and whispered that it's okay.

We broke apart and I looked at all the others but felt arms from behind and a someone breathing on my neck. I sniffed the air and could smell Jimin's calm scent that smelled like roses and the ocean.

"Don't ever leave like that again okay Tae?" Jimin said and I nodded with a smile. Then Jinyoung came over and also hugged me tight. So right that I almost can't breathe.

"Jinyoung. I. Need. Air" I said and he released me and smiled down at me. I smiled back up at him.

Then I looked forward and locked eyes with Jin. He looked at me with guilt shining in his eyes. We stared at each other in a couple of seconds before I opened my arms slowly so he could come and give me a hug. He sighed in relief and rushed over to me.

I felt tears in my shoulder when he hugged me tight and he kept apologizing.

"I'm so sorry Tae. I should never had said or pushed you to do anything. I'm such a bad friend. Please forgive me" he said and I broke apart from him and wiped his tears away while taking his face into my hands.

"It's okay Jin. I have already forgiven you so you don't have to apologize anymore" I said and he smiled at me. I smiled back at him and hugged him again.

When we broke apart I looked at the others in the room. Hoseok smiles at me knowingly, Namjoon looked relieved and I think it's because Jin won't cry anymore, Jaebum was smiling while holding on to Jinyoung and BamBam, Baekhyun and Chanyeol was smiling at me, Jimin smiled at me and Yoongi just looked at me but I saw his mouth twitch upwards a little. And well Jungkook was smirking down at his phone.

Probably talking to one of his soon to be one night stands. I shrugged and looked back at Jin with a smile.

"I'm happy to be home again"

No ones POV.

"What do you know about him?" The black haired male asked the brown haired girl.

"Nothing much. But I know he's the one you are looking for" the girl answered with a shrug.

"Good good. When will you get that information from your 'friend'?" He asked again.

"I don't know. But I know you will also find some interest in him as well as the True Blood Alpha you are looking for" she said and the male looked at her with furrowed eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" He asked and the girl crossed her arms and smirked at him.

"I don't know. Maybe if you gave me some money I would remember?" She said the smirk on her face still visible.

The man groaned and reached inside his pocket and when he reached the object he wanted he pulled it out and pointed at the girl with it. But the girl didn't do anything even though he pointed at her with a gun.

"If you don't tell me I will kill you" he growled and the girl tsk'ed.

"Well do it then. But remember if you do it I can't tell you about this" she said and pulled out a file with pictures inside of a certain blonde boy. The man tried to snatch the file away but the girl tsk'ed again.

"Money first" she said and the man pulled the gun away before giving the girl 20,000 thousand won.

"Now the file" he growled and the girl gave him the pictures. The man immediately opened it and when he saw the pictures he smirked.

"Well done Jennie. I can finally get my little Omega back. Watch out Kim Taehyung your Appa is on his way to get you" the man said and caressed the picture before laughing like a maniac.

***

UMINGARD😱😱

I'm shook O-O

Well not really it was me who made this😅

Well what do you think?

Taehyung is back home, some psycho is after him and a True Blood, Taehyung hates Jungkook, Jungkook is being a Prick and Fuckboy, the chapter is weird and the author is sick. It couldn't be better. Well I'm actually okay with this.

Earlier I was watching some BTS on Crack Videos from this youtuber called Sleevies and I paused the video and this happened:

I actually don't really know what to say... ;-; Well it was funny when I first looked at it but now I don't know what to say😂

Please vote and comment and I will see you next time and until next time

Have a good day👋🏼