?21?

Kim Taehyung POV.

I gritted my teeth in anger. I hated that man's voice so much. He never cared for me even if I'm his family?! I never understood why.

Then he came forward and I pushed Jennie behind me. The man smirked more and then grabbed my chin.

"Aww protective little Omega. Since when did you become brave? Oh what am I saying you're not brave. You was, is and will always be worthless" he said and the punched my stomach. It gutted like a bitch but I didn't say anything. I won't give him that satisfaction.

"You even became more ugly Taehyung" he said and slapped my cheek.

"You are so weak and pathetic" he yelled and kept beating me and for every hit, punch or slap he gave Jennie screamed and yelled at him to stop.

And when he finally stopped I looked up at him with my glowing purple eyes. He looked back at me with his green eyes. Beta? Hmm... this could be easy or really difficult but I have to try. I have to save both Jennie and myself. I need to.

"Don't you wanna fight back? Oh I'm sorry I forgot you are just a little, weak, worthless and stupid Omega-" before he was completely finished I moved my leg behind his legs so he would fall.

When he fell I quickly stood up and kicked his sides and he groaned. Then I took a hold of his head so he would look at me.

"I am not weak anymore" I said and kicked him in his private part and then banged his head on the ground so he would become unconscious.

Then I looked at Jennie and she looked at me with wide eyes. I smiled at her and she walked towards me.

I took her hand and we walked out of the room. Then I locked the door and we ran out of the old house.

When we came outside I saw we where in a forest.

"Do you know where we are TaeTae?" Jennie asked me and I shook my head. "I don't. But I promise we will come home sometimen... Jen" I said and Jennie smiled at me.

We began to walk and while we walked we told stories to each other and we laughed a lot. I was so happy that I could share this moment with my big sister.

Jeon Jungkook POV.

"WHAT??!!" Baekhyun yelled with a pale face. Everyone in the room looked confused at him.

Then suddenly his scared face turned into anger and he began to shake.

"Where is that bastard?" He asked in a growl that made everyone shiver.

"We don't know Baekhyun Hyung" Hoseok said and Baekhyun then started to cry. He fell on his knees and began to mumble a lot of things I couldn't understand.

Chanyeol came over to him and hugged him. Baekhyun then looked up with tears streaming down his face.

"I promised to protect him. I promised. I promised Eomma and Jen. I'm a horrible brother. I should have been there" Baekhyun said and now everyone looked at him with confused faces.

"Jen? Who is that Baekie?" Chanyeol asked and Baekhyun looked at everyone with a sad smile.

"My little sister" he said and I widened my eyes. Did Tae have a sister? Since when?

"But sadly I don't know where she is. I just hope she is okay wherever she is" Baekhyun said with a sigh and walked out of the room.

I looked at the others with an unreadable expression on my face. "Everyone will do what they can to try and find Tae. If anyone sees him or hears from him call me immediately. We have to find him because if we don't i don't know what i will do" i growled and everyone obeyed and we began to try and find Tae.

My Tae. My Mate. My love. My everything. My Omega. My Secretly Omega.

When I find him I will apologize and I will finally be able to love him like I'm supposed to.

"Just wait my love I will find you" I said to no one and turned into my wolf and tried to find my Tae.

Kim Taehyung POV.

Jennie and I have been walking for hours and we still haven't found our town. We are still in the forest we just don't know which forest.

Suddenly Jennie yawned and I stopped to look at her. "Are you tired Jen?" I asked and she nodded. Then I crouched down a little. "Jump on" i Said and she did as told.

Then I began to walk again and Jennie giggled a little and that made me smile. She is the best sister ever.

Soon Jennie fell asleep and I kept walking. I don't know how long i walked all I know is that we aren't any closer to home. And I can feel my legs are beginning to give up.

I couldn't walk anymore so I sat Jennie down on the ground and I watched over her. How could someone like Daniel ever get his hands on someone like her?

When I was beginning to feel to tired I could smell this amazing scent. A scent I knew all to well.

"Chocolate and Rain" I whispered to myself, then I stood up and sniffed the air again. "Jungkook?" I asked and turned around. There stood a big wolf with red glowing eyes and black soft looking fur. I smiled in relief. I knew the eyes.

The wolf came closer and I walked a little closer to it. Then he turned into his human form and there Jungkook stood before me with the biggest smile on his face.

I ran into his arms and hugged him tight. Then he also hugged me and I sighed in relief. I felt like I was home. I felt safe.

I broke our hug a little and looked up at him with a smile. He also looked at me with a smile and then he opened his mouth to speak.

"I am so sorry Taehyung for what I said at the party. I had a reason and I didn't really think-" before he could speak any further I cut him off.

"Just shut up and kiss me already" I said and giggled a little. Then I felt soft lips come in contact with mine and we shared a sweet soft kiss full of love.

Suddenly I felt his tongue on my lower lip asking for entrance and I gladly allowed his tongue inside of my mouth.

His tongue touched every inch of my mouth and I felt like I was on cloud 9. But every good things obviously has to come to an end for me today. Because a false cough stopped us.

I stepped a little away from Jungkook and saw Jennie look at us with crossed arms and an raised eyebrow.

"Sorry I interrupt you two but I would really appreciate if you Jungkook will stop swallowing my little brother's throat right umformt of me. Thank you very much" she said and I laughed a little at her words.

Beside me I could literally hear Jungkook's jaw dropping.

"LITTLE BROTHER??!!"

***

I just saw Jumanji Welcome to the Jungle with Dwayne Johnson, Jack Black, Kevin Hart, Karen Gillan and Nick Jonas for the third time. And I loved it just as much as the first time.

Anyways thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting it means a lot to me.

I told my mom about this story and she actually wanted to read it and I was like 'NO DONT' because what if she saw what weird stuff I write about??

Anyways please vote and comment and I will see you in the next chapter👋🏼

OG SHES SWEET BUT A LITTLE BIT PSYCHO. AT NIGHT SHES SCREAMIN IM MA MA MA OUT MY MIND. OH SHES HIT BUT A PSYCHO. SO KEFT BUT SHES RIGHT THOUGH. AT NIGHT SHES SCREAMIN IM MA MA MA OUT MY MIND~