?1?

12 years later:
(Tae is now 17 and Baekhyun is 20).

Taehyung's POV.

"TAETAE WAKE UUUUP~" yelled a voice I knew all to well from outside my room. I sighed and got out of my bed so I could do my business.

It was the first day in school after Summer and can I just say how bad I feel about going back to school? I hate it. All the teachers and students are annoying and stupid.

But anyways School is important. Well that's at least what Jin Hyung and Baekhyun Hyung says.

"I'M WIDE AWAKE NOW JIN HYUNG" I yelled back and walked into my bathroom to take a shower.

(I will skip his morning routine because it's boring and I'm too lazy to write it anyways).

After I finished my morning routine I walked downstairs where Jin Hyung and Jimin Hyung sat and ate breakfast. I made my way over to the chair beside Jimin and sat down.

"Good morning Hyungs" I said with a small smile. They greeted me back with their own smile. Jin Hyung gave me a plate of food and I thanked him before I started to eat.

When I was finished with my breakfast we walked out to Jin's car and drove to school.

When we came to school we walked in and everyone was busy with gossiping about who would be claimed by who (Humans knows about us werewolf's and most humans thinks it's fine) and how hot the new guys where- Wait what? The new guys?

Oh, well just more people who I will ignore.

We walked further down to our next class while we talked about random things.

When we came to our class which where Math we walked inside while Jin talked about some unimportant thing. Again.

"I'm just saying that if you had to choose between wearing a pink dress or a blue dress to school. Which would you choose?" He asked and I looked at him with a 'A-you-serious-right-now?' Face.

"Hmm... maybe the blue one? I don't know? And I will never know because I won't wear a dress in school" Jimin said and now I looked at him with the same expression. They looked at me and saw my expression.

"What?" They asked and looked at me with their eyebrows raised. I just shook my head at them and walked down to my seat.

"Idiots" I mumbled under my breath before I sat down. Then Pabo #1 and Pabo #2 came down and sat in front of me. I know it may be a little disrespectful towards someone that's older than me, but if you where with these two idiots every single day you would say the same.

After a couple of minutes the teacher came in and everyone became quiet. I understand why, Mrs. Lee can get really scary when she's mad or on her period. But I understand why she gets mad when on her period. All that blood and just how your stomach feels like there's a hundred of elephants inside throwing a party.

You may ask how I know something like that?! But that's because I get my period to. Yes, yes I'm an Omega. Not that I'm happy about it. I'm the LAST Male Omega on earth, and if anyone knew I were an Omega I would be claimed. And I don't wanna be claimed by some idiot wolf that can't control their hormones.

Besides I'm not a normal Omega. Normally an Omega is very submissive and weak, but I'm the complete opposite. I don't listen to anyone besides our Head Alpha and some other people I highly respects. I'm very strong and I won't go down without a good fight.

Suddenly the door burst open and I was meet with this amazing smell of Chocolate and Rain. I looked up and saw 2 boys around my age.

The first boy had orange hair and had this sunshine vibe over him. His smell was a mix of the sea and a warm summer day. His eyes were a warm dark brown color. I could also smell some power over him. Not enough power to be an Alpha, but maybe a Beta?

I tilted my head a little and looked over at the other boy. He had Black hair and a cold piercing gaze. His eyes where almost black and you could sense how much power he had. Definitely a Alpha. A strong one. He looked a little like a bunny. A really dangerous and scary one.

He was taller than the other boy and wasn't as bright as him. But he had something that made me want to run up and hug him. But of course I won't do that, that would be embarrassing and weird.

While I looked at them I could hear some girls whining about them. I just rolled my eyes at them. I mean it's not like they will claim you right on the spot or something.

"You're late" Mrs. Lee told the two boys but I just ignored them. The guy with orange hair smiled at her and his smile almost formed a heart. It somehow made him more like able in my opinion, but I would never admit that out loud.

"I'm sorry we're late. We didn't exactly know the way around the school" he said and the boy with black hair scoffed and shook his head.

Mrs. Lee smiled at the two and accepted their apology. "It's alright. Well you can introduce yourself to the class if you want" she said and they nodded a bit. The orange haired male stepped forward and cleared his throat.

"Hi! I'm Jung Hoseok. But can all call me Jhope or Hobi. I'm 20 years old and I'm from Blood Moon pack" He said and winked at some girls who drooled over him.

I mentally rolled my eyes at them and looked at Bunny-Boy who also stepped forward with a smirk. And again the girls squealed and I could hear my wolf growl a little, but I ignored him.

"Hello, I'm Jeon Jungkook. The Jeon Jungkook. I'm 18 years old and I'm also from Blood Moon pack" he said and smirked at a couple of girls and guys. And surprisingly both boys and girls where drooling over him.

I just rolled my eyes at them before I looked away.

"Okay, Welcome to BigHit High. You can just go sit in the empty seats beside Taehyung in the back" Mrs. Lee said and that made me look up with wide eyes.

She can't be serious right?!

I looked beside me and there where two empty seats. Wonderful. Just Wonderful. That'a really what I needed right now. I mean how lucky can you be? Note the sarcasm.

The two boys looked at everyone and I silently raised my hand so they could see who 'Taehyung' was. They looked at me and then they looked at each other before smirking. And I swear I could almost hear what they said to each other in their mind.

A new Prey to play with.

I have this feeling that this year will contain a lot of changes.

***

Sorry that it took that long to the first chapter to come out ;-;

But what do you guys think?

And I'm sorry if there are grammar fails or something. English isn't my first language and I'm only 13 soon to be 14 sooo... Anyways. See you in the next chapter :3