?20?

Kim Taehyung POV.

"YOU STUPID LITTLE GIRL. WHAT DID I TELL YOU?" I heard someone yell somewhere. But I didn't know where since I was to tired to even open my eyes.

"T-to no-not f-f-fall in l-lo-love..." another voice whimpered. The voice sounded oddly familiar but I couldn't tell who it was.

"AND WHAT DID YOU DO??" The same voice that first spoke yelled.

"I fell in love" the familiar voice said. Then I heard a hard slap and someone screaming. Then a door opened and I heard steps come in. Then a sound of something hitting the floor was heard.

I quickly acted like I was asleep and when the door was slammed shut again I began to hear silent sobs.

I immediately opened my eyes and was met with a dark room with almost no light. When my eyes was used to the light i looked around and saw a body sitting in the floor not long away from me.

I tried to sit up and luckily I wasn't tied down or anything. When I sat up I sniffed the room. It was a she wolf. And a Alpha. True Blood Alpha.

"Uhm Miss are you okay?" I quietly asked and the girl looked up at me with really sad red eyes. When she looked at me her eyes widened. Probably because she saw my purple eyes.

"W-why are you worrying about me? It's my fault you are here" she said and looked down. Then it was my turn to widen my eyes. It was Jennie. But why was she crying?

"Why are you crying Jennie?" I asked softly and crawled over to her so I could sit beside her.

She froze when she heard I alles her by her name. Maybe she didn't think I would know it was her?!

"Because I'm a horrible and stupid person. I fell in love..." she said and more tears streamed down her face. I looked at her with my soft purple eyes and held her close with my arm around her shoulder.

"Why are you stupid just because you fell in love? Love is a beautiful thing Jennie and you shouldn't feel ashamed about it" I said with a small smile. Jennie looked at me with her tears still running down her face.

"Why are you so nice to me? I dated your Mate" she said and looked down. I tensed a little at the mention of Jungkook but relaxed again.

"Because I know you had a reason to do that. And if you didn't then I would have killed you already now. But since you are a crying mess I guess you had a reason" I said and chuckled a little bit. Jennie giggled a little at what I said and that made me smile.

"You are too kind Taehyungie. I'm really sad that i had to do this. But if I didn't Daniel would have killed my brother. I don't know where he is but I know he's alive somewhere" Jennie said and looked down with more tears beginning to stream down.

"Why don't you tell me who you fell in love with?" I asked and Jennie then smiled brightly with love in her eyes.

"I fell in love with my mate. Kim Jisoo. She is so beautiful and sweet. I always knew I had a crush on her but I didn't know how to deal with it. So I kinda became a bitch. But she was always there for me. But I don't think she will forgive me for the things I did" she said and finished with a sad expression.

I sat my finger under her chin so she would look at me. "Don't worry Jennie, Jisoo already loves you with all of her heart and I'm sure if you just apologize she will forgive you" I said and kissed her forehead gently.

She smiled at me and I let go of her chin. The she leaned her head on my shoulder since I had grown a little taller since I met Jungkook I had grown a lot taller. I don't know why though. And my wolf speaks more to me now than he ever did.

Jennie closed her eyes but I knew she wasn't asleep. "I'm really sorry I dated your mate. But you need to know that he really loves you. He only agreed to date me because I threatened him that Daniel would kill his little brother" Jennie said and I looked at her with a smile.

"I'm happy you told me that Jennie. And don't worry I already forgave you" I said and we sat in silence for a long time.

The silence wasn't uncomfortable or awkward it was actually really nice to sit beside Jennie and not talking. But suddenly her next sentence made the comfortable silence made me think about a lot.

"You know Tae if I didn't know better I would think you where my brother" she said and looked up at me.

When I looked into her gorgeous brown eyes a memory suddenly came to mind. It couldn't be true could it?

*memory/flashback*

No one's POV.

"Look Jennie it's your new little brother Taehyung" ChinSun said with a small smile and looked at her three children. Kim Baekhyun, Kim Jennie and the baby Kim Taehyung.

"TaeTae?" Jennie asked and ChinSun laughed and nodded a little.

"Yes Jen, TaeTae" ChinSun said and Jennie walked over to her mother and made grabby hands towards Taehyung.

ChinSun gave her Taehyung and Jennie giggled at the little beautiful boy in her arms. She sniffed him and smiled. She likes his sweet scent.

"Jennie love TaeTae. Jennie will always protect you" Jennie said and hugged him tight.

*memory/flashback over*

Kim Taehyung POV.

My eyes widened and I looked down at Jennie. "Jennie what is your real mom's name?" I asked afraid of the answer.

"Kim ChinSun. Why?" She asked and my eyes widened more. Could she be?

"What about your father?" I asked and she tilted her head. "Kim Daesung. And my little brothers name is-" before she could finish her sentence she gasped.

I nodded. "My real mother's name was also Kim ChinSun and my real father's name was Kim Daesung. My big brothers name is Kim Baekhyun. And I now remember I had a big sister named Kim Jennie" I said quietly. Jennie looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"My little TaeTae?" She whispered and I nodded also with tears in my eyes. Then she suddenly hugged me.

"I thought you died. And I was so stupid to let Daniel kidnap you" she cried and I also cried.

"It's not your fault you didn't know" I whispered back and when she was ready to say something a voice interrupted.

"How cute. A little family reunion. How heartwarming" the voice said and I felt chills running down my spine.

I looked up at saw my worst nightmare ever. He smirked at me.

"Hello my little Omega. It's been some time hasn't it. Well I'm happy I have you in my paw again"

***

Okay I will explain some things about the whole Taehyung growing taller thingy. You know how he got beaten and bullied when he were younger right? Well his wolf didn't take that well so his wolf took the most time to heal. So Tae stopped growing when he turned 12 and now because he met Jungkook he is growing again. Which is good. Because now Taehyung's wolf is finally healing and is becoming stronger.

And because he is an Omega his wolf is actually really submissive it's just because Tae is also a True Blood that he isn't that submissive. And because he is an Omega his wolf had a hard time healing.

I hope that explained some things :)

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting. Please keep doing that and I will see you in the next chapter👋🏼

LAST CHRISTMAS I GAVE YOU MY HEART BUT THE VERY NEXT DAY YOU GAVE IT AWAY. THIS YEAR TO SAVE ME FROM EARS ILL GIVE IT TO SOMEONE SPECIAAAAL~ (I'm already hearing Christmas music😂)