?9?

Have you guys heard 'Waste it on me' yet? If you haven't then go and listen to it. It is so good. I wish you could hear them all but that's just my opinion. But it is like so good!!

But anyways let's get on with the chapter because that's probably why you're here or because you just randomly clicked on this story...

Okay let's talk later😂

Kim Taehyung POV.

You know that feeling you get sometime when you're around someone you just despise but you get a feeling that they're not that bad right?

Well that's not what's going on right now because I'm alone with Jungkook right now and he haven't said anything to me yet.

He is literally just staring at me like he thinks I'm going to say something. But no, not Today! (NOT NOT TODAY~)

This is really awkward I think I will leave if he won't say anything soon.

We sit in silence in five more minutes before he finally says something.

"Soo... aren't you going to apologize about what you said earlier?" He asked with a frown.

Did he just?! No he didn't!

"Did you seriously just wanted to talk to me because you thought I would apologize to you? Because if that's so I will take my leave. Goodbye Hoe~" I said and stood up ready to leave but he stopped me.

I looked back at him and he looked mad, again. I sighed and turned around again.

"Okay you want an apology you will get one" I said and looked at him with a fake innocent smile. I also walked a little closer to him and he backed away from me witch made me smirk mentally.

"Jeon-Idiot-Jungshit I am so so sorry that you don't think with other things than you dick. And I am also really sorry to all those girls and boys who have experienced the feeling of it inside of them. But here is my apology for earlier today. I am so not sorry for what I said and I meant every single word I said. But now that I'm done I will walk back to my friends who would actually give ME an apology if they called me 'useless'" I said and left him inside of the kitchen.

When I came out to the others (😏) again I saw that everyone was in a deep conversation and when Jinyoung saw me he motioned me to come and sit down, so I did.

I sat beside Jinyoung and Jaebum. I may ship these to so hard but that doesn't mean I won't tease Jinyoung a little bit with seeing him frustrated that I'm so touchy with Jaebum.

Before when Junior and I was together 24/7 Jaebum and I didn't get along. I knew it was because he was in love with my best friend Jinyoung but I needed him at that time and Jinyoung knew. But when Jinyoung left I found a lot of comfort in Jaebum since he also was really sad that the love of his life left him behind.

We became really good friends and I told him that Jinyoung had a big crush on him he realized that I wasn't a thread anymore. And when I came into his school I also became friends with his other friends from our pack.

I never was that social in our pack but Jimin, Jin and Jinyoung was quick to find a way into my heart and since I came to their school I learned to be more social. But since I can be really sarcastic and sometimes a little mean people won't just come up to me without a good reason. Not that I care I don't like people anyways.

"Where did you go Tae and where is Jungkook?" Jimin asked me and got me out of my thoughts. I looked at him with a bored expression.

"Junglebook is in the kitchen. And he wanted me to apologize to him because of what I said yesterday so I did" I said and smirked a little. I could hear Jin sigh.

"What did you do Tae?" Jin said with another sigh and I looked at him with an annoyed expression.

"I just said I'm sorry" I said and shrugged. I knew Jin didn't believe me because he didn't stop staring at me.

"Taehyung" He said like a warning that if I didn't say the truth I would be in trouble. And then Jungkook came in and sat down next to Yoongi with an unreadable expression on his face.

"Fine! I said I'm sorry that he's an idiot" I muttered and then everyone except Jin laughed. Jin looked at me with disappointment written all over his face.

"Taehyung say sorry to him that you called him that or else" Jin said threatening but I wasn't scared at him. I never was and never will be.

I stood up in anger. Nobody will tell me to say sorry to someone like him.

"Or else what?" I said through gritted teeth's. Jin also stood up with anger in his eyes. Pfft like that scared me.

"Do as I tell you Kim Taehyung" Jin said with crossed arms. I glared at him.

"No" I simply told him. That clearly didn't please him and I could feel all the others fear for something bad to happen.

"Why can't you just do as I say for once Taehyung?" Jin asked and glared at me. If he doesn't stop with this soon I won't be able to keep my wolf in. I may be calm most of the time but when I'm angry my wolf wants to break free.

"Watch what you are saying Seokjin" I said in a dark tone and could feel my eyes burning purple underneath my contacts. If this doesn't end soon my contacts will melt.

"Or else what Taehyung? You will call me an idiot to?" Jin said and I broke. This wasn't the first time Jin became mad at me for calling someone an idiot and it probably won't be the last time.

"Are you serious right now Jin? Do you want ME to apologize someone like HIM? SOMEONE THAT CALLED ME FUCKING USELESS AND STUPID?? YOU ALREADY KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT THAT WORD AND YOU STILL WANTS ME TO APOLOGIZE TO HIM FOR CALLING HIM AN IDIOT?? WELL THANK YOU VERY MUCH JIN I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS BUT WE CLEARLY AREN'T SINCE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. I finally thought I had someone that didn't expect me to do such a thing" I yelled with tears in my eyes.

Jin softened and reached out for me but I ran away. Away from the stupid feelings. Away from my so called friends that except me to apologize for one single word.

This was the first time I had snapped like that in front of anyone else except Baekhyun, Jinyoung and him.

I know I was angry earlier at Jungkook but that wasn't the first time I yelled at people but now was the first time I yelled at someone as precious to me as Jin. Or was as precious.

He probably hates me now. And I won't lie and say I don't hate him right now. But deep down I know I still love him like my own family.

I could feel the tears keep falling and when I felt I was far enough from anyone I let my eyes melt away my contacts. Purple spread inside my eyes and I turned into my white wolf form.

I ran away and I could feel the others try to contact me through link, but like almost every other wolf I have the strength to keep them out. So I did.

I ran and ran until I was at the destination I wanted to be.

That place.

Home.

***

I had a weird dream tonight in which this boy I really don't like from another class in my school hugged me and I don't know what I feel about that. He even kissed my cheek...

Anyways here you another chapter. It was weird in my opinion but I hope you guys are satisfied :)

And thank you so so so much for 1k reads and all the votes. It means a lot to me (not that I haven't already said that before) that you are reading this.

Please vote and comment and I will see you next time.

Ciao Adios I'm Done👋🏼