?6?

Kim Taehyung POV.

I sat down while cuddling my brother Baekhyun. He kept brush my hair with his hand with me quietly sobbing.

"Shh... calm down Tae he won't come for you again" my brother whispered to me.

People may think I'm crying because that guy with that stupid unworking brain used his Alpha voice on me, but no. I'm crying because I'm scared he will come again.

I'm terrified actually. Because he is no joke. And when he first finds me again i probably won't be here for long. That man has a very special power over me that I can't even do anything about it. It's just how it is.

"B-but w-w-wha-a-at if h-h-h-he-e-e fi-finds me a-again Baek?" I asked my brother while more tears came streaming down my face. Baekhyun copped my cheeks and kissed my forehead.

"He won't Tae. I promise. And if he does you have me to protect you and also Chanie okay? And if it really does go that bad you also have Silver Moon pack alright? He won't come near you let alone touch you" Baekhyun said and hugged me. I hugged tight on to him afraid he would let go. But he didn't and I'm so grateful for that.

Soon my eyes felt to heavy so I fell asleep in my brothers arms and sweet soothing words.

Jeon Jungkook POV. (SURPRISE IT'S A FIRST)

When Taehyung suddenly ran away I stood there dumbfounded. Did he have tears in his eyes?

Suddenly I felt a slap to my cheek and looked at the person who slapped me. It was Jin. He looked angry and I didn't understand why.

What did I do? I just showed that Delta who is the boss and who is the little useless thing.

"What?" I asked annoyed and crossed my arms. Jin looked more furious than before and Jimin too. I looked at Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok for help and they looked a little confused too. Except Hoseok who also looked really mad.

"Why did you do that?" Jin asked in a dark close that was kinda scary since Jin was only an Delta. I looked at him with a glare but he just glared back.

"Listen hear you little rat because I won't repeat myself. If you ever and I mean ever use you Alpha voice on Taehyung again I won't hesitate to kill you. Did I make myself clear?" Jin growled with dark yellow eyes.

I just laughed at his threat. Did he seriously just try to threaten me?

"Yes you did Seokjin. But listen here I can do whatever I want since I'm an Alpha and he's a stupid little Delta. He has to know his place" I said darkly and heard a little chuckle from behind.

I looked and saw a boy from Silver Moon pack. I think his name was DamnDamn? DamDam? BamBam? BamBam it was.

"You must be Jeon Jungkook am I right?" He asked and I nodded. He looked behind me and looked at Jin. Jin nodded at him and BamBam nodded back.

"What do you want BamBam?" I asked and BamBam looked at me with a angry face. I raised an eyebrow at him while sniffing the air. An Alpha too?

"I just wanted to tell you that if you don't watch what you say to our Tae we won't just watch" he warned and turned around but I took a hold of his wrist.

"What is it with you people and that Taehyung guy? Is he some kind of celebrity or what?" I asked and laughed at my own words.

BamBam raised an eyebrow at me and turned around again to look me in the eyes.

"You don't know anything about this school do you? And do you even know who Taehyung is? Or what he could do to you or your pack?" BamBam asked and I could feel Jin and Jimin freeze.

"No I don't. Mind telling me?" I asked smirking knowing he couldn't be that special. BamBam laughed and answered.

"He is the Alphas son's mates brother of our pack Silver Moon pack. And after all I know your pack is going to live with that pack. And Taehyung could easily change that after the Alpha loves him as his own son. And the rest about Taehyung, well you will just have to find out your own way" BamBam said before walking away.

What he said made me shocked. He could make my pack homeless with just a snap of his pretty fingers.

I heard Jin laugh mockingly at me from behind. I looked at him and he stood up with Jimin beside him.

"Just so you know Jungshook that isn't the only special thing about our Tae. And you will figure that out by yourself soon" Jimin said and walked away with Jin trailing behind him.

I looked to the other boys and saw Hoseok laughing his ass off. I huffed and sat down again. Hoseok stopped laughing and then glared at me which surprised me a little he never glared at anyone.

"What is it Hoseok?" I asked surprised that he kept glaring at me. He rolled his eyes which surprised me further.

"You just had to use your Alpha voice on him? Like couldn't you for one time not see down on people? Can't you see he is a boy with many scars? So I'm begging you for once in your fucking little perfect life can you try to be nice?" Hoseok yelled and stood up and left. I was so surprised he cursed at me. I never heard him curse like that. And never curse at me.

I looked at Namjoon and Yoongi and they had the same surprised look on their faces like me.

"What did just happen?" Yoongi asked. "I don't know Yoongi. I don't know" Namjoon said and looked after Hoseok.

"Do you think I should apologize to Taehyung?" I asked and they looked at me.

"I don't know Jungkook. Maybe you should. Because after all I know I don't think Hoseok will forgive you until you do" Yoongi said and I nodded.

He is right. Hoseok is right. I should apologize to Taehyung the next time I see him. But right now I need a stress reliever. I think I saw a pretty girl with purple hair earlier. Maybe I could get her to have fun with me?

"You're right Yoongi I will apologize to Taehyung next time I see him but now I need to go. See you guys at home" I said and walked away to try and find the girl.

I smirked when I saw her outside of the janitors closet. We walked inside and had our fun time together.

***

Soooo... that was chapter six. What are your thoughts? Share them with me please :)

I don't have much to say right now expect THANK YOU FOR OVER 800 READERS!!!❤️❤️

It seriously means so much to me that you are reading this weird stuff :D

But I will see you in the next chapter goodbye👋🏼