?18?

Kim Taehyung POV.

I stood there with my jaw dropped. Did he seriously just reject me? But why? Can he do that?

Then he suddenly laughed at me. "Close your mouth Tae you don't want to catch flies?! But seriously did you think that someone as amazing as ME would accept some little idiot Delta like you?" He asked and that broke my heart more.

"B-but w-w-why?" I asked while I could feel more tears streaming down. Then he smirked and came forward. I just stood there watching his every move.

"1. You are stupid. 2. You are weak. 3. You look like shit. 4. You don't have that gorgeous ass like-" he said but I cut him of before he continued.

"I don't wanna hear it" I said harshly and angrily wiped my tears away from my cheeks.

"You asked and I answered. I mean take a look at me and then at you. What would people think of they saw me with an ugly Delta like you? My reputation would be destroyed" he said and I could feel my blood begin to boil.

"I don't really understand" I said and he sighed annoyed.

"Why are you so useless and stupid? This is one of the reasons why I won't accept you. You are just a little, weak, ugly, worthless and useless piece of shi-" before he could finish his sentence I slapped him hard across his face. I could also feel my tears running down again.

"Never call me useless ever again. I hat you so much Jeon Jungkook and I hate the fact that I can't hate you. And I hate the fact that I was actually hoping that you would accept me, that you would change. And I hate the fact that I had actually fallen in love with you. And I hate the fact that you could never be able to love me like I love you. And I hate that I love you enough to not actually hate you" I yelled and ran over to the door and slammed it open. Then I ran away.

I could hear Jin and Jimin yelling after me but I ignored it. I quickly turned into my white wolf with my purple eyes and ran away.

I ran as fast as I could towards the forest. And when I came to my old home I changed back into human form.

I walked over to a tree and began to punch and hit it with all of my strength, my eyes burning a dark purple in anger and sadness. And then I started to yell.

"I HATE YOU JEON JUNGKOOK. I HATE YOU STUPID MATE BOND. I HATE ALL THOSE STUPID ALPHAS. I HATE MY STUPID FATHER FOR ALL THOSE TIMES HE CALLED ME USELESS. I HATE ALL THOSE KIDS WHO BULLIED ME CALLING ME WORTHLESS. I HATE THOSE ROGUES THAT KILLED MY MOTHER. I HATE THE STUPID MOON GODDESS FOR MAKING ME AN WEAK OMEGA. And I hate that I'm still in love with Jeon Jungkook" i said now with tears streaming down of my face.

I sank down on my knees and I could feel my knuckles where bleeding but I didn't care right now. All that mattered where the pain that kept going in my heart. And the pain I felt from my love towards another person that would never love me back.

"I hate my fucking life" I whispered and kept sobbing like there was no tomorrow.

"Why can't I be perfect in his eyes? Why couldn't I be perfect in my fathers eyes? Why can't I be perfect? What did I ever do to deserve this treatment? All I have done was trying to stay strong for not only me but for everyone" I cried and looked up at the night sky. The stars was shining bright and the moon was out.

"Why Moon goddess why couldn't I be perfect in his eyes? Why am I not good enough? What did I do? I just want to be loved for once in my goddamn life. Is that to much to beg for?" I asked the moon goddess and let my tears keep rolling down onto the hard ground.

"Don't worry Taehyung you will soon be happy. You just need to keep holding on" the moon goddess said and I just cried more.

"B-but I want to be happy now" I said.

"I know my child but you have to wait a little longer. And don't worry the waiting will be worth it. Trust me" she said before she disappeared.

I sat in silence a couple of minutes more but suddenly I smelled something familiar. Something dangerous. I quickly stood up ready to attack if someone came towards me.

I looked around but then something hit me on my neck. I tried to take the thing out but my vision became to get black. But before I was knocked completely out I saw him.

Nobody's POV.
*After Tae left*

Jungkook walked out from the room with guilt clouding his mind. He didn't want to say all those hurtful things to Taehyung. His Taehyung. But he had to. To protect his brother.

You may not know this but Jennie blackmailed Jungkook that if he didn't say yes to be her girlfriend and reject Taehyung she would get him to kill his little brother Zeyu (Go listen to 'Boy Story' they are so cute!).

It is true that he never wanted a mate but when he saw Taehyung he knew that it was him. That he was meant to accept his Mate. You could say it was Love at first sight for him. But he had to do this.

Almost every night since he met Taehyung he dreamed about kissing him and when he got to do that when they played 'Truth or Dare' he wanted to go further. But he knew Taehyung wouldn't like that. But then he got another chance tonight. But again he had to ruin it because of a deal made by a stupid girl he didn't even like.

When he walked out into the room Jennie suddenly came up to him and immediately hugged him.

"Oh Jungkookie what happened in there? You where there more than 7 minutes. Did that stupid slut do anything to you?" Jennie asked trying to act cute and innocent. Jungkook growled at her making her whimper.

"Don't calm him that stupid bitch. We are over. Because if you I just lost the best thing that could happen in my life" Jungkook said darkly his red eyes showing. Then Jennie smirked.

"You don't want my boss to kill your brother right?" She asked and Jungkook then smirked at her.

"You can't get him to do that because you don't even know what my brothers name is and you don't know what he looks like" he said and Jennie's smirk disappeared from her face.

Then Jungkook walked away from her and walked over to his other friends.

"Guys Where is Taehyung?" Jungkook asked worried.

Hoseok looked at him with gritted teeth. "What did you do to him Jeon?" He asked with his fists clenched.

Jungkook looked at him. "Nothing. Just please tell me where he is" he answered while begging.

Hoseok then laughed bitterly. "Not gonna happen" he said and Jungkook then glared at him.

"Tell me where he is if you know" Jungkook said angrily.

"I'm not going to tell you where he is" Hoseok said and began to walk away. But he stopped when he heard what Jungkook said.

"Please tell me where my mate is. I need to apologize to him" he said while his voice cracked.

Everyone fell silent as they heard what Jungkook said. Hoseok turned around with a small smile on his face.

"Good to hear you finally care about my best friend. Come with me and I will show you where your mate is" Hoseok said and walked out from the still ongoing party with Jungkook right behind him.

Little did they know that they would be too late.

***

Dam dam daaaaaaam...

What do you think? And what was it that I didn't tell you? That Jungkook actually isn't that bad.

Anyways thank you so much for all your votes and comments. Please keep doing that. I read all of your comments and I love them all!!

Anyways I will see you in the next chapter!! Love you guys❤️💜

THIS GURL IS ON FIIIIIIRE~