"Okay, how?" Barry questioned.

"I'd recommend a detour."

"I second that." Chloe told them quietly, she didn't feel like speaking much, after not being able to see the person she loved for a while was excruciating. She was acting less like herself, her teammates noticed the change but weren't sure if it was just the stress of hidden identities.

She missed Leonard, her Lenny. . She missed him kissing her, she missed waking up and falling asleep with him. She missed his smirks, she missed his laugh, his smile, she missed just being near him.

Barry set up some traffic cones, blocking off the set way the Queen was going, as Chloe cleared her throat, snapping out of her sad thoughts.

"Now, the King is headed for the entrance to the interstate." Dr. Wells told Barry.

"What entrance?" Barry asked

Dr. Wells didn't answer as he said, seeing Barry stop the other motorcyclist, "Atta boy."

As the three motorcyclist seemed to almost be caught stuck together Dr. Wells spoke again.

"Check..." And the three got cut off by each other, Barry already grabbing the keys off of them.

"Got the keys!"

"...Mate." Dr. Wells finished.

Barry speed into the cortex, laughing, his mask down, "Give me some!" As Cisco went to high-five him.

"Yeah!" Was Cisco response, a grin on his face.

"Efficiently done, Mr. Allen." Dr. Wells told Barry.

"We need a picture." Cisco proclaimed.

"Pretty sure rule number one of having a secret identity is not taking pictures of yourself in your super suit without a mask on." Barry told Cisco, who had already grabbed his phone.

"Oh, come on, please!" Cisco whined, "This is just for us. This is to document all this."

"Who knows? Maybe people in the future will want to know how all this happened." Dr. Wells told them all, Caitlin having a look of doubt on his face as Chloe rubbed her eyes tiredly. She hadn't been getting much sleep, she knew she shouldn't be worrying about Leonard but she was. . She didn't want him hurt or thrown in jail, but she was sure he was okay. He had to be, or Chloe wouldn't know what to do.

"All right, well, if you want the future to have the whole story, then, we all need to be in it." Barry told them, making Cisco grin. Chloe sighed, she didn't think she looked 'picture ready' she was sure she had bags under her eyes, no amount of makeup could cover them.

"First, let me put on some makeup?" Caitlin questioned a look of worry on her face.

"Cait- You look fine." Chloe smiled at her friend softly, "If anything I'm the one who needs some makeup on." She grumbled.

"The future does not care about your makeup." Cisco told Caitlin.

"Mm-hmm." Barry agreed. Chloe stood next to Caitlin, a small smile on her face.