Chloe laughed, "I can tell." She then paused looking him up and down, a small smirk on her face, "You know this isn't how I'd imagine you'd be tying me up, like, in the bedroom? Maybe, But getting faked kidnapped?" She shook her head, "Not so much."

Leonard laughed, "Sure, Princess." He leaned in and pressed a kiss to her lips, Chloe smiling as she kissed back. She didn't want him to pull away. But alas he had too - Leonard pulled away, looking over to where Mick had tied Caitlin up at, "I have to go check on Mick, make sure your friends okay."

"I'll just be sitting here then, can't exactly go anywhere." Chloe joked, a small laugh escaping her lips.

"I know, Princess. And I didn't want to kidnap you, that's not how this plan was supposed to go."

"Yeah, yeah." She waved him off, well. . not with her hands, she just shook her head a bit, "Now go make sure Cait's okay for me?"

"Sure, Princess." And before he walked off Chloe called softly, "Lenny?"

"Yeah?" He turned.

"Please don't rough the Flash up too bad."

"I'll try, Baby." And with that he walked off leaving Chloe to her thoughts.

"Thanks." She muttered after he walked away.

"CAITLIN? CHLOE?" CHLOE heard a distant voice that sounded awfully like Cisco.

"Hmm!" She heard Caitlin yell, her mouth must've been gaged or covered.

"Cisco?" Chloe called out softly.

"Caitlin, Chloe, is that you?"

"Mm-mm!" She heard Caitlin again.

"Caitlin. We're gonna get you out of here." Is all Chloe heard before an explosion went off as she heard Joe yelling.

What the hell?! Did Lenny and Mick put a bomb under Caitlins chair?! I hope she's okay... "What the hell was that?!" Chloe yelled out, "Cisco?! Joe?! Cait?!"

"Chloe? Where are you?" She heard Joe call out.

"How the hell am I supposed to know?! All I know is Leonard Snart kidnapped us with his stupid pyro partner!" Chloe yelled out to him. "Just follow my voice!" She told them. Soon enough she saw Joe, Cisco and Caitlin, her having been untied.

"How come they didn't gag you or put a bomb under your feet?" Caitlin asked as Joe started to untie her.

"Uh, I don't know?" Chloe made a face of confusion, "Maybe they weren't targeting me, they came after your car- Maybe they didn't know I was with you." She shrugged, trying not to get caught in her lie.

"I could've sworn I heard you talking to Snart." Caitlin told her slightly confused, she could've sworn that she heard Chloe talking to Leonard and it didn't sound as if she was talking to him in a bad way at all. It kind of sounded like they were flirting to the brunette.

Chloe stood up having been untied. "I was telling him he was going to regret this, that the Flash was going to stop him." Chloe shrugged again, narrowing her eyes slightly at what her friend was saying, did she not believe her?
"Speaking of that, hows Barr?" Chloe quickly asked changing the subject.