thirty-five.

Beginne am Anfang

"Well- There goes that piece of tech." Chloe muttered sadly as Barry slightly limped back to them.

AFTER BARRY ATE how ever much Big Belly Burger he had Dr, Wells spoke up, "Very impressive, Mr. Allen, your reaction to stimuli at super speed continues to improve."

"It's still not enough." Barry shook his head.

"It will be." Dr. Wells paused, looking to Barry, "You keep working like you are, you stay focussed like you are, and you will be ready the next time your man in the yellow suit comes around."

"And don't forget about me! I've been practicing-" Chloe said softly but still loud enough for them to hear, making Dr. Wells nod.

"I think you mean The Reverse Flash." Cisco spoke up, making his team look at him incredulously.

"What? He said it, not me. And he's right. Yellow suit, red lightning, and evil- The reverse of Barry." Cisco pointed out.

"Meh." Caitlin shrugged, as Chloe said, "Not bad."

"Actually, I kind of like it." Dr. Wells told them a small smile on his face, Chloe was confused . . . He normally didn't like Cisco's little code names.

"All right, I'm still ready for another round. How many more drones do you have left?" Barry asked.

"Two." Cisco pointed to them as both him and Chloe spoke up, "And they've got lasers." Barry nodded as he went to change back into his suit.

"No." Both Dr. Wells and Caitlin said at the same time, not amused by the idea at all. Chloe pouted she really wanted to use the lasers.

LATER THAT NIGHT, Chloes boyfriend was breaking into a place that had a bunch of fancy cars. The redhead knew of this, he had told her before hand, trusting her with the information.

Chloe obviously kept her mouth shut, but realized he wanted to get the Flash to show up, she wasn't sure if he was going too, Barry wasn't always on the clock. But she let him do his thing, she knew he wouldn't get caught, frankly he was too good to get caught. He always had a plan, good plans at that.

So when Barry's police team went to go check out the crime scene, she wasn't shocked to learn what happened when Barry came to STAR Labs to tell the team, she felt bad for lying but she didn't want anything to get out.

"CAPTAIN COLD IS back?" Cisco questioned as the team walked into the cortex.

"You do realize Snart most likely never left the city right?" Chloe questioned the man, feeling weird when she called the man she had gotten used to call Lenny by his last name. Cisco just shrugged.

"For a Non-Metahuman, Leonard Snart is proving to be quiet the nemesis." Dr. Wells told them.

"He still has the Cold Gun, the one he stole from us, the one Chloe built." He turned to the redhead, "Weren't you like obsessed with finding it not even two months ago?"

Chloe nodded slightly, "I tried to find it, I really did- But every lead was a dead end so I stopped looking." She shrugged. The real reason was because she had been dating him and frankly she didn't want the gun back anymore, it was safe with Leonard she knew that.

"Well, what does he want this time?" Caitlin questioned.

"The Flash." Barry told them.

Caitlin looked shocked while Chloe held a neutral expression, it seemed obvious enough, even if she wasn't dating him, it wasn't that hard to find out.

"If Snart wants a fight with the Flash, then I'll give him one." Barry spoke. "Well..." Dr. Wells trailed off. "You don't think I should?"

"I didn't say that. But, Barry, as fast as you are, you cannot he everywhere at once. And it becomes then a question of priorities. Now, in the last month, you have made a commitment to increasing your speed, enhancing your reflexes, and it's working. You're finally getting faster."

"Okay, but what am I supposed to do, just ignore Snart?" Barry questioned.

"Maybe." Chloe shrugged.

"The last time you had a fight with Snart, a train derailed. You were lucky to get all those people to safety. And if you don't give him that fight..."

"He may just back off, and there'll be no casualties." Barry finished for him.

Chloe wanted to laugh, she knew Leonard wouldn't back down, she couldn't tell her team that though, how could she tell the she knows that without knowing Leonard? She couldn't, thats why she's keeping her mouth shut.

"Look, Barry, Cisco, Chloe and I will work with the police and devise a way to catch Cold." Dr. Wells turned to Cisco, "Yes, I said it, Cisco. As soon as it came out of my mouth, I heard it."

"Yeah we can definitely come up with ways to neutralize Snart." Cisco nodded with a grin sitting down on one of the chairs in front of a monitor.

"Yeah, we can do that." Chloe mumbled sitting by Cisco.

Dr. Wells went over to Barry and they had a conversation Chloe paid no mind too as she started to help Cisco, though her mind was elsewhere. She was too afraid of what would happen to her boyfriend. But he was smart, he always had a plan. He'd be okay.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

AUTHORS NOTE | word count : 1179

I hate this but uh yeah, episode ten here we are!!

I have plans so uh- just wait i hate the way i wrote this last part but it's fInE-

idk what to say so-

comments? how'd you like this chapter?

uh bye, it's 2:30 am-

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛