Chapter 20- Aunty who

After that  we went our separate ways to do our business.

Beep Beep

A notification went of alerting me. I dug  my hand into my pocket and grab the device and unlock it.

It was a message from my old manager asking me to meet up with the girls in an half an hour.

"What could he possibly want" I thought to myself as I slip it back.

On my way to my class, I saw Jessie walking in whipping her hair. I was about to turn but she already got a hold on me.

"Allison! Hey wait up!" She call out.

"Hey Jessie!" I wave at her instead she pulled me into a hug.

"Guess who is gonna be an aunty!" She ask with a big grin on her face.

"Um.. you??"

"No girly! You!"

"And how is that possible?" I further.

"Because Meera is preggo you know my brother's girlfriend!" She said.

"Meera?!" I was lost.

"Meera Edward!you know straightA student and always top off the class"

Or

Meera Edward, school's smartest girl whose always on top off the class, blondie and blue eyes. Has been dating Daniel for 6 months, whose the total opposite of Jessie and best friend of Brick.

"Or righttt her so she's keeping?"

"Yup! Her parents don't believe in abortion!" She say still smiling.

" and how am I gonna be the aunty if that's your brother's girlfriend?" Still lost.

"Because you and I are going baby shopping and I know you will go so hehehe. We're gonna start organizing for Thursday just don't tell Daniel or her anything!"

That's the 6th of February.

"Not sure I'm gonna be able too cuz I have a cousin whose birthday is Thurday!" I explain.

"Too Too !"  She says before leaving.

This girl not easy. Huh!

Just as I started walking down the stairs, Daniel came in my view.

"Allison!"

"Daniel!"

We stand in front of each of a bit, not knowing what to do. I was on the edge of telling him what gonna happen but I keep to myself.

"Congrats!" I was able to get out as I moved out of his way to leave.

"Thanks means a lot!"

"Np just don't pressure a preggo lady, they will have your head!" I laugh as I walk down.

Thanks for the advice... got to go kinda late!" He said after laughing  the  leave.

This has been our conversation  for the pass 7 months I known him. We don't talk much.

He's an musician and in an band. Has blue eyes and looks like a giraffe. Yea... you should know who I'm talking about.

(An** hehehe)

Caption this:

Who is daniel?

Who is daniel?

Do you think daniel would end up like jessie? Not being able to settle down.

My bad the box has been on my mind for a while now

Prettymuch has moved men

Ash💙♾