Chapter 4- Date

It's been two weeks since Nick and I last spoke.

It's good since I don't have to see his face. I have been avoiding him 24/7. Even in class I notice him staring at me but never came up. Brick and I were going out later today. He told me that it was a surprise and a good chance for us to hang out. I didn't want to crush his little world so I accept the offer. I swear he jump twenty times and practically yell 'yas' fifteen times.

I was heading towards my classroom when someone grab me. A scream escape my lips but a hand covered my mouth. My eyes shut as the person pulled me into a room. The room was pitch black, I couldn't see one shit. The person hand was still over my mouth while his other was wrapped tight around my waist.

Before I went in to bite, he removed his hand. The light flick on revealing the culprit. It was ... Nick Mara. All of my energy was now drain. He had this look on his face as if I just broke his heart. Wait... did I?

"What-" I started but he interrupted.

"You really think you could just get away that easy!"

"W-what are you talking bout?"

"Oh don't play dumb with me!"

"Look sharkboy I ain't looking to make a conversation with you so if you mind getting out of my way that would be great!" I said passing him and was about to open but he pull me back. I scan him up and down trying to get why he would talk to me. It's been two fucking weeks if he think it's cool to just kidnap someone then he's out of his mind.

"Seriously? Haven't you got the hint I don't want to talk to you!"

"Yea and guess what?!"

"What!"

"That two weeks was enough time for me to get information about you!" He said with a smirk. I'm busted. He knows. What the fuck. How? Who?

"Ohhh not so bad and tough now?" He went on.

"What are you suggesting?"

"See now, let me explain. At first you looked familiar when we sandwich against the wall for some weird reason. The way you didn't look me in the eye one bit was confusing.

Then the look you had on your face when you saw the boys and I in your dorm room told me somethings up. After a few days, a little birdie was following me. When I realize she wasn't going to give up, I started asking about you, Brick and a few people who are close to you.

Turns out one word slip from her pretty little mouth but just in time for me to put the puzzle together. So how's it going, Liar?!" He knows. I'm fucked. I took note that it was a girl who told him. What should I do?

"I think you have me mix up with someone else!" The bell rang for my next class with Brick.I had to get out of here, I turn to open the door again but he stop me.

Should I even bother trying?

"Not so fast! Before you go remember this. I will ruin your perfect little life!" He said with venom.

I wasted no time for his next words, I ran out the door. What am I going to do now? I jogged my way to class taking my seat next to Brick.

Only a few minutes, Nick showed up with a sour face as he fistbump some guys while making eye contact with me then give me the death stare.

I broke contact and turned my body to Brick who was drawing on his book. I lean forward taking in what he was drawing. He was so focus he didn't notice my existence. His eyebrows was furrowed while his tongue was rested out on his bottom lip.