Chapter 14- Does he?

I was pulled into a closet by... Nick. "What are you doing here?" I poke his chest laughing stumbling a bit. "Are you drunk Ed?" He asks shaking me a bit. I laugh again, "well, no shit sherlock." I tell him and he shakes his head.

"You gotta go home. Now!" He says sternly. "But the party just got started!" I rolled my lips stirring on my words. "Well too bad for you then." He replies before opening the door.

He leads me through the crowd of people vaping and grinding their hot sweaty bodies.

Passing by the bar, I saw Karimah rocking her hips against Nathan and I hadn't seen Victoria since Brandon took her upstairs after the truth or dare game. I didn't get a chance to tell anyone I was leaving as Nick headed straight through the door.

" Did you bring your car?" He asks. "No, I came in Victoria's." I shrug.

"Well, I got Brandon's car keys so I guess we're taking his." He says before heading to Brandon's car, holding  my shoulder to help me walk somewhat steadily. He opened the passager seat and  help me in, buckling my seat belt as if I was a seven year old.

The car ride was quiet, mostly because I was focused on trying not to throw up in the car and I didn't want to embarrass myself.

Nick on the other hand, when he  wasn't focused on the road he looked at me, every now and then. He would then place my hair behind my ear, which would constantly fall back onto my face.

I think  I need a hair cut!

As I was slowly recovering from my drunken state my head began to  burn up. "Why did you drink that much?" He asks me, his hand resting on my thigh like it was meant to be there.

"I was trying to drink my problems away but I guess that didn't work." I respond "cuz you're still here." I add under my breath.

"Anyways, I saw you and Ethan tonight, what was that about?" He asks. I turn my head towards him and narrowed my eyes. "What is this, twenty one Questions? I don't want to talk about him." I say recalling the event then looked out the window like I always do.

"Why, y'all fucking?" I looked at him disgusted, "Ew no, that motherfucker? I haven't did the deal in a while so don't come with that  besides, I got a boyfriend remember?" I try to jog his memory. "Oh yeah, Prick. Speaking of him, what do you think he'll say about ... your little performance for me tonight." He pulls  into my driveway before turning and smirking at me.

"Nothing. It was just a dare. Don't take it for something it's not!" I say shrugging.

That's where I made the biggest  mistake of my life and looked down. Nick junior, 'Thicc Sauce Allen'  was excited. His pants looked tight around his waist, creating a visible bulge on his pants.

My eyes widen on the fact that he was able not to get in an accident with that distracting 'thingy wingy' I mean Thicc Sauce Allen.

I cleared my throat and turn around blocking the sight of it. "Why do you keep denying it Eden. I know who you are, who we were. If you want me just say it! But you know that's not gonna be easy!" He starts shouting.

"Then there's nothing to say cuz I don't want you Nick, I want Brick!!!" I didn't give him a change to respond as I stumble out the car to get to my dormroom, thank god Jessie was staying out. If she was here, she would be on her tippy toe to know what's going on.

I swear some people don't have a life!

That reminds me of Brandon's ex tho... I never liked her  because she was a fucking pussy made him change his style, paint his nails.... ect . Sorry bee but thank the lord he left she.

I struggled to fine the key before realizing that I left it in the car. I groan a frustrated sigh as I turn to go but ended up face to face with Nick, holding his hand out with the key. In one snatch,I took it and proceed to unlock the door.

" So you're telling me that  Prick , treats you better than I did! Does he even know that you like peanut butter before jam on your PBJ sandwiched? Does he know, you sleep with a night light in October because you hate Halloween and afraid of snakes at night.Does he know that you read Wattpad books all night because you have insomnia?Tell me Ed,does he even make you feel as good as I did? Touch you like I did, make you wet when I ain't touch you yet? Can he even do that? Do you remember Prom night Ed? I think you need a reminder!"  He finishes before connecting his lips with mine.

I was lost in his words as his tongue begged for entrance but I wasn't giving in. I can't believe he remembered all those things after a year and an a half. "Nick... we can't." I mumble as he moved from my lips to my jawline.

"Why not?" He whispher in a sexy tone while running his cheek against mine trying to get access to my neck.

"Because..." was all that came out of my mouth.

"Because nothing!" He found my sweetspot in one shot and suck on it.

"No!" I push him away trying to get my mind off what was going on. My mind was far from where it was suppose to be.

"I know you're turned after all I know every inch of your body like the back of my hand!" He said behind me walking carefully.

A moan escaped my lips and before I knew it, he grip my waist pushing me deeper inside and closing the door with his foot as my hands surround his neck.

As he laid me down on the bed, a question kept tugging at my half-intoxicated brain. 'What about Brick? Wait, who's Brick? THEN IT HIT ME!

"I-I-I have a boyfriend,Brick. Nick stop!" I push him off me as his kisses down my neck got closer to my breasts. "What Ed?" He rose up looking sexually frustrated. "We can't do this. This isn't fair to Brick, or Jessie." He sucks his teeth.

"Do you want me? Do you want us to do this?" He asks. I say nothing. For some reason I feel bad because I know its wrong but it feels so right.

"You know how I can make you feel ma!" Nick whispers  in a low raspy voice.

Shit! He pulled out the 'ma'.

(AN**)
Hello beautiful people so yes I know I left y'all on a cliffhanger and I am so proud of myself.

Anyways to those who are innocent thinkers, please stroll the next chapter until you see author's note. I don't want to risk y'all innocents like that.

This one is for my bestie for helping me  write this. So credits to you. prettymuch_victoria 🖤💙♾💎💋

Queennn_KK stay safe my bestie🖤💙♾💍

Caption this:

Question of the Chapter?
Do y'all remember who Brick is??👀👀

Fun Fact: I love kiwi, strawberry, mango,pomerac and dragon fruit.👅

Ash💙♾