Chapter 12- Party time

"You think we should do it?"

"Nah!"

"Come on it's way pass school hours and We got all the time in the world.Let's make it quick!"

"I don't know how I feel about that ..."

"It wouldn't hurt"

"Yea right!"

After a few moments in silences.

"You think she's dead?" I hear Victoria ask.

Do I look stiff like cardboard?

"I mean she look stiff?" Karimah answer.

"You're wasting time"

I heard my closet door open and the throwing of clothes falls against the floor.

"How do I look?" Vikki ask.

The air was filled with laughter as Kare I think  throw herself on my bed.

"You in that white pom pom shorts, black tube top, see through stockings and that checkered green and yellow mini skirt? Hell no I don't think so."

I flew off the bed seeing Vikki in my old cheer skirt I used to cheer in my old high school, my night club black tube top that fits just right and one of my comfortable sleeping shorts.

"Come one you got to be kidding!" I growl at her as she throw her head back in laughter.

"What don't I look sexy?!" She said modeling doing an impression of Jessie tripping over the carpet Jessie always trip by.

"Bitch please." Kare rolls her eyes.

I jumped back in my bed mumbling against the pillow," what are y'all up to? I want to sleep!"

"Says the one whose up two o' clock in the morning reading wattpad!" Kate busted my files.

I raise my head and glare at her then put on an innocent face.

"Whatever do you mean?" I manage to get out with my high pitch voice cheerleader voice I used on Ethan the school's biggest player back in L.A.

"Enlighten me then!" Kare said folding her arms.

" I does be... I mean this boy does by texting me." I enlighten her.

"Is it Brick! He sure as he'll is fine!" Kare said under her breath.

"Huh?"

"Huh?"

"Huh?"

"Huh?"

"What did you just say?"

"Nothing!"

"No you started so continue!" I demand.

"I didn't say nothing!" Kare answer innocently.

"Say one more thing and I will take the dishsoap and scrub both of y'all tongues until you can't fucking speak. Y'all are annoying as fuck!" Victoria interrupted us.

I quickly pretend to zip my lips and throw away the key.

"Anyways y'all know what it is??!" She said with a huge smirk.

Oooh  yes!!

"IT'S PARTY TIME!!" both of them scream as they legit pushed me into my closet.

We were the trio queens of parties!!

I went through my closet realising how small my clothes were getting. "So where this party?" I ask picking up a red dress that showed too much cleavage and went out.

Yea I ain't wearing that... not as yet. Let's leave that for a special event.

One thing about me, I don't like to dress sluty. I had a long  history with boys and parties. Last time I've been to a party I end up on some high drugs and drunk as fuck.

Guess what?

Videos of me reached the internet, my father's customers saw, the school and the rest is history.

"We are going to Max's" Victoria said pulling out a five dresses.

He's the son of the Chancellor. So basically he got away with things very easy.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
** After an hour and twenty minutes ***

We finally finished getting ready. Vikki had done my hair and Kare got my outfit. I style Vikki while Vikki style Kare who both style me. I didn't complain so far which means they had stepped up their game since the last time.

My outfit:

Karimah Outfit:

Karimah Outfit:

Victoria Outfit:

Victoria Outfit:

(AN**)

Question of the chapter!

Place you want to live.

Ash♾💙