Chapter 10- Flashback

Previously :

''Karimah?''

Warning: this chapter was written a long time and I just pulled it in here.

*************************************************************************************

****Flashback****

As I answered the phone, my knees began to knock. I could sense that the situation was disappointing by  her tone. She said it was too much to say over the phone and  the next thing I knew, I was standing a few blocks from her place. I was not sure if it was going to be good news or bad news. Upon arrival, my worst fear was confirmed, it just provoked my immagination.

I stood rooted to the spot as I was lost for words. She told the tragic news that melted my heart. '' I am leaving, Ed, I am moving!'' She blurted out as I was lost for words. The sky turned grey as dark, gloomy clouds was about to rain on my joy. My once smile turned upside down at the thought of her leaving. We had this plan that whatever we do we do it together.

On the top of my mind, I could have fainted on hearing those words but kept still. I felt a lump down my throat stiffling me with sorrow. ''My father is going to work in New York and my entire family have to go.'' She continuted. By now, she could tell I was not expecting this to happen by the look on my face. She reached out and hugged me.

My world was turned upside down. Oh! how the news sadden me as I propped my face using my hands. "Don't worry Ed, you would always be my best friend forever," She cried. These words did little to concole me and my heart bled like a helpless soilded on the battle field, most saddened and depressed.

Memorises of our wonderful friendship flashed before my eyes. I could vivdly recalled that time when we had that water fight durning class which ended with me soaked. The way I got around her and threw water onto her then to her chasing me , cornered me and I begged for mercy but I still get soaked. Good times I must say.

The days countdown was on as I wanted to plan something fantastic and amazing for her departure so she would remember her life back here. On the day, she was about to leave but waited for me to catch up to her. I presented her with a photoalbum with the pictures  we took. Some with us arguing over who is whose, who is more innocent and fieldtrips.

Right then and there, tears filled my eyes as I pulled her in for a bear hug.

Seconds later we were interrupted which cause us to pull apart. '' I'm gonna miss you , Kari!'' I manage to spill as I watch her slowly make her way to the BMW

''WAITT!!!'' I screamed as she looked back. '' W-we need  to get a picture!!'' I pulled my camera out and handed it to my brother who took it out. I then remembered I had another gift next to my brother . I went and pulled out the gift and handed it to her who stood shock.

'' This isn't goodbye this is until we meet again and

'' This isn't goodbye this is until we meet again and... your last birthday gift which I forgot to gave you! Thank you for being my best friend and look out for me. You are an amazing person and I am thankful for having you in my life!!'' I said as I took the on with the star and she took the heart.

'' Girl don't fucking  come with that. You gonna make me cry...'' she smile and then to leave.

''You are an amazing best friend a person could ever have!'' Karimah shouted as the BMW drove off. After a few mintues, I finally got off the floor and turned.

When I made a one hundred and eighty degrees turn, there stood in front of me was a neatly wrap gift. I dashed towards it and tore it apart slowly. It was the only thing, I ever wanted, the most cherished gift. It was the books I told her about, signed by their author with loving comments and a few merches I wanted. I wrapped my arms around the photoframe I saw on top of the books with the both of us and under it was "best bestie anyone could ask for "

A laugh escape my lips as memorises of our friendship would always be remembered by me. '' Would this dark cloud ever have a silver linning?'' I questioned myself and prayed to see my closest friend in the future when we meet again.

**** END OF FLASHBACK****

I was snapped out with the Edwin shaking me and victoria throwing water at me.

''What the-'' I started but then stopped remembering whose in front of me.

''KARIMAH!'' I hugged her after knowing it was really her. ''What are you doing here?'' I questioned as she said the next few words I didn't expect...

I lie

(AN** NOTE)

KARIMAH is played by China Anne Mcclain

Caption this:

Thats all I got for now

Ash💙♾