Chapter 11- The bet

The giggles that once filled the air turned into an argument between the three of us.

After the whole reunion, Edwin kinda questioned the nickname in which was said twice... I think. I'm not good at remembering things don't blame me.

(blame the author shhh I didn't say anything)

I just stood there frozen with five pairs of eyes apart from Vikki and Kare staring into my soul waiting for an answer. Nick had a smirk knowing farely well that someone would have picked up on it sooner or later.

Oh how I wish it was later...

I still can't believe the first thing that came out my mouth.

Oh... you mean ed? Well you see I used to edit things like pictures, videos you know those things and had an account for that so yea ed cuz I'm an editor get it ed it or.

If you are ever in a situation like that don't use that excuse but thankfully they wave it off.

Kare and Vikki were currently going on in an heated argument about the boys.

"I can't believe you're dating Brandon fucking Michael Lee Arreaga!" Karimah shouted as she pointed to a picture of Brandon with Victoria smiling at the crowd as Brandon had his hand over her shoulder.

"I mean I knew him before you and well yes we're dating!" Vikki respond calmly diving into her bed.

"Unbelievable"

"Hey hey hey y'all remember the bet? Karimah I'm sorry but you got to pay up bish !" I grin as I jump off the bed holding my right hand out.

"Ohh Yass how could I forget!" Vikki said copying my action.

"What? No! It doesn't matter if you know him longer than me... I can't believe you both are dating each other!"

Kare gave up eventually after five minutes knowing fully well she lost this round. She pulled out two hundred dollar bills and handed us. Vikki and I high five each other while Karimah rolls her eyes at our childish behaviour.

Okay let's take a step back.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

The three of us attended the same school together. Both
Karimah and I were in the same class while Victoria was two years ahead of us. When we came across prettymuch, we all had our lanes and well problems with who is whose. So basically I came up with an idea involving us in a bet. I had bet that Victoria would end up with Brandon in the future when we were older. Karimah on the other hand bet that vikki wouldn't get her shots in.

I honestly forgot about the bet until I went through my writing book which I had the original copy in. In other words they were both in Brandon's lane and I on the other hand was swerving left, right and center until I came to the conclusion I can't choose. (Okay I lie) I mean it's not everyday you get a hundred dollar bill for nothing.

(AN** IT'S SHORT I KNOW)

So keep in mind Karimah is a new character in the book.

What's yall zodiac sign?
Allison is Aquarius

Question of the Chapter:
What is your go to meal?

Fun Fact:
There are new characters coming soon!

Ash💙♾