Chapter 17- Explain

How dare he talk to her? He knew I never like her! She's the captain of the Cheer Squad for God sake! And you know what cheerleaders are good for. Why would he even talk to her! Has he forgot what she did?

He sure as hell have a lot to explain!

I thought walking towards the park a few blocks away from  school. It had a few students there I'm guessing it's because they have a free. I could still hear Brick calling my name behind but I didn't reply. If he want to explain he know what he got to do.

"Ally come on stop! Shortcake !" He pulled my hand and turn me around.

"What Brick!"

"Let me explain alright- it's not what it looks like!" He place his hands on my cheeks trying to get me to look him in the eyes.

"Brick I don't give a fuck with whoever you talk to or hug but seriously Tisha. Have you forgotten what she did!"

"Ally-"

"You know what you don't need to explain just leave let me be. I need time to calm down before I break someone's nose." I turn to sit on the bench looking out in the distance.

"She's the daughter of one of the biggest billionaire investor who came with her father to check out the business. It's really not my fault. I have to be nice to her since our fathers are doing business together. It's like if I don't then the whole deal would be call off."

"Oh great! Just what I needed to hear! Now that two watermelon stick will be around me for the rest of the school's year!"

I stood up and turn to leave but he stop me with his certain tone of his voice which would make me crave to have him next to me.

"Allison, what's wrong with you. Before I left, you started acting different! What's going on babe!? Talk to me!"

I sigh taking in the fact that he was telling the truth.

I really don't know myself how am I going to explain that to him. But I know he would understand where I'm coming from...

"There are things that are affecting me not only emotionally but physically. I can't get it to stop. guessing something triggered." 

By the end of my explanation, he briskly  wrapped his arms around me holding me like a fragile child while the tears I was holding back ,flow down my rosy cheeks.

"I'm sorry I didn't know it was happening again! Sorry baby! I gotchu I should have known!" he whispered in my ears.

__________________________________________________________________________________

It was evening and the girls and I were doing tik toks while Brandon, Edwin and Jessie where tryna figure out how to do some of the dances.

That's gonna be funny since she's wearing 8 inch heels.

I mean even tho she tripped a few times, she still rocked it not better than Karimah tho who usually wear them.

Brick and I did some couple ones on his account since my battery die.

Yes I know I know I'm an nightowl and my phones usually charged but I guess I did  too much of reading...

"No you got to do it like this Kare!" Victoria shows Karimah how to the why are you so obsessed with me dance.

"I don't care I'm doing it how I want to!" She grabbed her phone and did her thing.

"See it still came out good!" Karimah shows Vikki how it came out.

I chuckle at the girls and dive on the bed holding my hand out for brick to take it. He held on my hand , quickly climbing on the bed and cuddle with me.