Chapter 19- Music

Victoria's POV

That fucking bitch better watch where she fucking going before I knock she down. She better not cross path with me because I will make sure I strangle she until she can't breathe.

I continue walking toward the music class since Brandon not gonna be here. That's  when I saw the other hoe walk out the Male  washroom adjusting her shirt.

Fucking slut

When she turn left, Mason walked out and walked the other direction which is  where I'm at.

I take my head as I walk into the classroom to assist the boys.

"Hey Victoria, we're about to start so do your thing!" Edwin said as he hooked up the laptop.

"Arite!"

I sat on the teacher's chair and my hands immediately when to the keyboard.

You really think he's loyal Haha wow I can't believe this!

Her words echoed as my hands form fists.

That bitch is so fucking dead.

My subconscious got the best of me as we came up with a few ways to beat the fuck out of the bitch.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Allison's POV

I knock on the door and walked in seeing that everyone's ready to start.

"Ally, I thought you was not coming?" Ed asked me as he handed the sheet of paper with the  lyric.

"Yea... I got a free so I'm here to assist!" I respond.

"Hey Vikki!" I called out but got no responds.

"Vikki?" No responds.

"Victoria?!" I said and she turned to face me this time.

"You alright?" I question.

"Yea yes just thinking  right let's get to work shall we !" She said then turn some of the volume on.

Edwin raise his eyebrow at me but I just shrug.

__________________________________________________________________________________

After an hour, we had pin pointed a few students that have the ability and put their picture in a folder.

"Arite thank y'all so much, y'all would find out the results Monday that leads us to a sing off bye y'all! " Edwin dismiss the students and went to the folder.

"I think this girl has a chance!" Edwin said showing us a mix girl.

"She do have amazing eyebrows" Victoria added.

"Sis even fucking taller than me wtf!" I said referring when I was standing next to her earlier on.

(An** Chapter 19 has been completed)

Caption this:

Why is Victoria angry?

Who's the other hoe?

Anyways I just heard prettymuch is moving to New York!

Arite I'm out!!

Ash💙♾