Chapter 9- I can handle myself

(An* damnn this song got me hype!!)

"What do you think he did?"

"Honestly I have no idea!"

"Does he even know that whatever he did he's risking his opportunity?!"

I turn and stare at Victoria.

"What I'm just asking?!" She held her hands up in surrender.

"It's not my fault I'm curious in why he was called in the office"

We are currently outside the hallway opposite the principal's office. During, one of our classes, Brick was called in the office and haven't returned ever since. When we got here we saw Shane Walker walked out with a black eye,a few cuts on his face and his knuckles bleeding.

Brick wasn't the typical bad boy or someone to get into trouble but for some reason this is shocking news. The news was spread throughtout the entire building in five minutes. He never had anything or hold against anyone, he was more like I-Don't-Care-About-Bimbos-I-Am-A-Chill-Dude kind of person. Right now I am nervous as hell to see how he looks if Shane was that damage.

Victoria seeming to be more curious than ever.

Mmmmm suspicious...

Minutes later the door was swing back revealing Brick with a bust lip and his knuckles bleeding. Okay... I guess Shane got more damages than I thought. I ran with all my might and wrapped my arms around his lower stomach only to hear him hissed.

"Oh sorry what happened?"

"Its nothing!" He replied.

"Don't tell me it wasn't nothing, you got into a fight for no reason. Why the fuck would you get into a fight. You are legit the last person I expected this from and seriously Shane..."

"So you aren't anything?"

"W-what?" I was slightly taken but by what he say was he asking or telling?.

"It was about you!"

My heart skipped a beat as the words left his mouth.

"Brick... You shouldn't be getting into fights-"

"Did you know what he said? He said you are a keeper because you seems good in bed and that's why you are with me because you are a great fuck!!"

My mood took an unknown turn.

" That's what you got into a fight for?.. Just because someone assume something. You should know up to  now I can handle my own fights."

"You are my girlfriend I have the right to protect what's mine!"

"I am not property. Yes I am your girlfriend but you don't own me." I corrected.

"Yo yo yo what the fuck is going on here. Not the two of y'all now. What the fuck." Zion appeared out of nowhere.

"Y'all need to calm the fuck down... Get the fuck out of here." He said to the students now staring at us. It seems as if he's in an annoying mood and just got out of bed.

Slowly but eventually the crowd disappear but Zion is in front of us with this look on his face that says 'What the actual fuck'

"Y'all got to be kidding me. V I thought you had this one."

"Believe me I tries but they snapped at me" Vikki pull her innocent face.

"No you did-" I was interrupted but Zion.

"Tsk tsk tsk but for real she could handle herself." He turn to Brick then to me. "Y'all acting like a bunch of kids"

I stare with my mouth ajar as he raise his finger and connect my lower to my upper.

"Don't want you catching any flies own do we?" He said innocently with Vikki giggles at me.

I narrowed my eyes at him.
"Says the one who life is base on fortnite!"

"Mmmmmmm your expooosingggg meeee" he replied shaking a little and stamping his right feet five times. I rolled my eyes as Brick kissed me on the forehead and left for his next class leaving me with Vikki and Zion which I don't mind.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

After our classes had ended, Victoria and I head to our dance rehearsals with Matt Steffanina.

"Hey girls! V how are you going. Joining today's class?"

"Hey Matt um yea"

"Nice so I hope you girls got fill in that prettymuch are joining us today?"

"For real?" I asked.

"Yup well see y'all in a bit"

"Bruh don't you turn your back on me!" I yell and he did.

Vikki and I walked over to where the cooler of water bottles were and drank a few mouthful. After watching the rest of the dancers warm up, we practiced our pieces and waited for the boys.

Ten minutes later, the gang skipped inside the studio and greeted Matt. The group of teenage girls were screaming and now my ears are killing me. I groan as my hands covered them and then release it when Matt started talking.

"Guys let's welcome the boys!!"

The screaming got louder and so does the clapping.

"So you must have figured that the boys will be joining today's session. Well let's show them what we are made up off!"

With that everyone gathered in a circle to cheer the dances on. Everyone dance to 'would you mind' then the boys did their own dance moves followed by some different dances performed by the rest of us including Vikki and I.

Vikki performance:

Vikki is the one wearing a grey sweatpant and let's imagine matt as Brandon.

My performance with Sage my dance buddie:

I was wearing a camouflage pants and a white nude crop top. And imagine Matt as Sage just for this dance. I moved my hip hitting every beat and let the excitement explode. Joy fill me to brim as I couldn't  fight the wide cheeky smile appearing on my face.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

The boys came over and comment on our performances.

"You got to teach me some moves V" Zion said but a jealous Brandon smack him on the shoulder and kiss V.

"Way to ruin the atmosphere!" Edwin said out loud while strolling down his phone. I couldn't help but giggle at this as an innocent grin from on his lips.

As I was about to tell them about Brandon almost losing his glasses when they was performing, someone tapped in my shoulder.

"Ed?" The nickname was familiar as it echoed through my mind and I was pretty sure I went pale.

Slowly, I turned around hoping if the man up there loves me he would slow time down. As my body was fully facing her, my eyes widened in realization.

"Karimah"

(AN** Note)

Tease: flashback ahead

Who do y'all think

Ash💙