Chapter 18- Question

"Hey Shawty!"

"Yea!" I answer walking down the halls to the cafeteria.

"I got a question?" Victoria said nervously.

"Which is!" I look at her curious then looked forward.

"So basically this happened to a friend of mine and I don't know how to respond!"

"Come on, V tell me "

"Alright, if someone cheated on you, would you give that person a second chance?"

We sat down at the table with the boys except brandon, zion and edwin.

We greeted each other.

"It depends!" I replied.

"Come on shawty, help a sis out!"

"Arite, it depends let's say if brick over there cheated on me with some chick,  I would want space. If I really like him or really care about him, I would want some space. If in the 1st week or two we both starts moving on,  I would rather we  remind friends and forget we had  a thing. But again too not all relationships have to go on way it have other ways too."

"I don't understand one fuck you said but I'll take it!" She said as she took a bite.

I gave her a strange look and then turned to see Brick coming closer.

"Hey babe!" He gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi" I smile then turn my attention back to Vikki.

"Is everything alright?" I question.

She stared for a bit then answered.

"Yea.. it's just her boyfriend cheated on her with one of her friends."

"What kind of shit is this!" Austin said.

"There got to be a reason he cheated but the thing is why with his girlfriend friend!" He continue.

"Do we know this girl or the boy?" Brick ask.

"No I'm not sure!" She said.

"Where is brandon he suppose to  checkout the music class?" Nick asked Victoria.

"He said some shit about an emergency !" She replied with a shrug.

(An* I'm back)

Yesterday was blind 1st birthday so I hope that explains why blind is today's song.

Brandon dropped sorry and I was so close to crying but I didn't.

That's it blind, sorry and 4u is my main favorite songs.

Caption this:

Caption this as well:

Arite bye

Ash💙♾