Chapter 5- Revenge

Victoria's POV:

"What!" I scream as Shawty finish her story about her date with Brick. Lemme give you a little back story. I for sure don't ship 'brickson' one fuck. Yea believe it or not that's their ship name. Well Jessie choose it not me. It's just something about Brick puts me on the edge. Believe me or not I love my best friend and I will do anything to make her happy but when it comes to Brick I just wish it was Nick.

Yes I know the two had history or whatever. No one knows of but I could see both Nick and Shawty together in the end.

Yes Brick is sweet, kind, good-looking,cares about Shawty and make her happy but Nick now well is smooth, jokes around, even hot and cares about the ones whose close to him. I want Shawty to be happy with whoever she's with but there's something about him I don't like.

Something is just off!

I was snapped out of my little meet and greet by Shawty whose waving in front of me.

"Helloo you there!" She ask while I nod.

"Yea!"

"I can't believe I'm officially taken" she said smiling.

Same sis same

Out of nowhere, the boys appear at the table we are currently at.

"Hey baby" B said kissing my cheek which probably red already since he drag his nose near my ear while whispering.

Everyone greeted us included Jessie and Brick. Gwad. If I had the power to transport someone out of here to a different country or something I would transport both of them.

I rell say they stay home today not knowing Mr. And Mrs. Mood crusher had to come.

"How's it feels to be finally taken, Ally?" Jessie asked while she blink more than ten times.

"Actually really amazing so far better than the relationship I had before!" Shawty reply while leaning back on Brick.

I mean its cute, the way they act but still...

B was sitting on my right followed by Zion, Edwin, Nick, Jessie, Austin,Brick and Shawty which made a whole circle.

"Anyone else single or is it only me?" Jessie question.

Nick, Jessie and Edwin raise their hands.

"I had one but she ran away without telling me why!" Nick said while looking straight at Shawty who was staring at her food. Wait... I hope no one catch that. My eyes scan everyone's faces and well they looked busy doing something else. Zion' s on his phone with a bored look on his face as always, Brandon's stuffing his face, Edwin patting Nick' s back, Brick's watching Nick's expression and Jessie is there staring at him with heart eyes.

Okay hold up. What the actually fuck! Girl if he was interesting in you he woulda slide into your dms already. And what's with the heart eyes like sis you need to take ah backseat. Let the big girls play their game.

Allison's POV:

Brick was playing with my fingers naming them one by one. I couldn't help by laugh at his cuteness. He's so adorable I don't know why I haven't read the signs before. I know Victoria don't like him one shit but that's okay. We will work on it.

Victoria always said he would be the one I would end up dating and well here we are but now it seems as if she change her mind.

I wonder what did?

I was trying my hardest not to look in Nick's direction but I could feel his stare on me even tho I'm caught up with Brick. His words from the day before was still repeating itself to me reminding me he wouldn't stop at nothing until he ruin my life.

If he want to play dirty well I'm all in baby. Just be patience.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

*******At The field*******

We were exercising in the playing field. This was one of the classes Brick didn't have with me but Nick, Brandon and Jessie do. He was talking to Jessie while I went over to get some water since I'm thirsty.

(AN* Did she really went to get some water?🙄)

Nope I didn't. This was how I'm going to attack him before he reach to me. I kept looking at him and his bag. Quickly, I unzip his bag and dig through it. Looking for something that I can seek revenge. Aaahaa. Found it.
His phone was in my hand, I pushed it into my pocket. I pull my jersey down and place his bag where it previous was.

I went silently and sat next to Lilliana whose sitting next to Jessie and Nick. The coach came over, said some stuff and left. Not only was I nervous if anyone saw me but was overhearing Nick and Jessie's conversation.

"You know your really hot to be single." Jessie stated while Nick chuckle.

I mean of course he's hot everyone knows that up to twelve years old who are legit wishing to be his girlfriend. Like come on you are so late. That news came and gone in a blink of an eye.

"No for real whoever that girl who left you was stupid!" She added.

Before I could hear anything else I darted to the bathroom feeling uncomfortable with his phone. I stood low against the wall and tried guessing his password.

Fuck! What can it be? What can it be?

T*H*I*C*C*

I silently chuckled since he's thicc! How  could I not know that.

A huge grin appeared on my face as I deleted some stuff on his phone and send it to mine after that I made sure to delete my number.Just then, Nick came towards me and held me against the wall.

Again. What's with him, me and the wall?

"What the fuck do you think your doing with my phone, Lee?" He growl at me.

"Don't touch me" I got out of his grip which wasn't easy and threw his phone on the floor but he caught. I forgot he's good at catching things."You're about to find out!"

I ran out of the bathroom ready to get to my next class when I collide with someone.

*
*
*
*
*

(AN* I know this chapter is a bit shorter)

Caption this:

Who is it?

Do you agree with Victoria?

What does Nick mean when he say "he had one but she ran away"?

What do you think she send to her phone?

Any Predictions??

Ash💙♾