Chapter 13- Truth or Dare

We had arrived a few minutes ago and the first thing I did was drank down two shots of tequila. Yeah I know I am a sucker for alcohol. What can I see I learned from the best!
I wasn't usually the one who drink first but who am I kidding I needed it like the life depends on it. The music was loud as fuck and I pretty sure if this was my first time, my ears would be bleeding.

When I turned around, Karimah was already hitting it off with Nathan a super hot, buildt, guy who accidentally threw his soda on her white t- shirt and got a solid hand print on his right cheek.

Victoria was still here with me,encouraging me to do shots with her. Let's be honest, if she say something it goes. She got this thing with convincing people into doing crazy stuff and boy it work on me all the time. I ain't complaining tho.

I recalled this day when I legit run around highschool in a bikini for two hundred box. I was going to decline it but when I heard money I just went for it. By the end of the day, I got a request from Ethan on IG which was turned down one after the next.

Perv.

"Y'all ready!" Jade question as Vikki and I sat across each other holding our 1st first glass.

We nod.

"Go!" She barely said the word before she fell.

I throw my hand backwards letting the bitter taste burn up my throat while I forcing swallowed it before picking up the next. I pause  for a moment and held my tongue out before drinking down the rest.

That's disgusting!

At the end of the ten shots, the boys had arrived making the crowd go wild. I couldn't give a fuck about anyone right now. All I want is to live while we  young.

"Come on girls let's go play truth or dare" Karimah came and drag us towards the area by the couch.

"That's child's play sis!" I said as I sit down.

"Nah this is the pg 18 version!" She reply.

"Arite so since the chicks have arrived let's go with Victoria brandon's chick. Truth or dare!" Nathan question.

Brandon gave him a serious death stare as we wait for Victoria to choose.

"Imma go with dare!" She respond.

The rest of the crew oooo as they gave flirty looks at her while fanning themselves.

(AN** imagine one of the guys with his shirt unbutton and he took one side and starts fanning cause he feeling hot)

"I dare you to take a picture of your sexy bum and post it on social media!" He said biting his lip and sending brandon a wink.

By now Brandon was looking piss as hell. Nathan was a player just like his older brother who always have one nightstand.

"Okay!" She grabbed her phone, fix the angle, she took it then post it. About 30,000 people had already liked it in the past five minutes.

Brandon then pulled Victoria and force a rough kiss on her lips while pulling her to sit on his lap.

Aww their relationship is the best!

The game continued until it reached my turn.

"Ally, truth or dare" Ellianna question me with a smirk appearing.

"Dare!" I said feeling confident- oh shit what have I done.

"Mama confident huh!? " Nathan added.

"I'm always confident it's just your ego is bigger than your head." I snap back at him.

"I dare you to gave Nick a lap dance!" Ellianna dare me.