Chapter 13

"You're not the only one who was tested on in that lab." 

My jaw dropped wide open. "W-what's that supposed to mean?" I carefully asked him, confused as to what he meant. Instead of speaking, he showed me. Bright orange and black striped ears popped out of his ruffled hair, the same color tail sprouting from behind him. 

"Y-you're like me? Like all those other kids?" "Yes." I was in shock, my eyes wide, mouth open, and completely frozen. I was at a lack of words, the situation being so unexpected that no words could properly form in my brain. 

"Shocked?" Taehyung teased a small smile playing on his lips. "Uhh.. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!" I spoke, words somehow flowing out of me. He laughed at my flabbergasted expression. I humphed loudly, childishly stomping my foot while crossing my arms and pouting. 

I let my bunny ears and tail show because why the hell not? I mean I've already gotten the shock of my life. 

What a way to start 2020.

"So you're a bunny? Cute." I blushed as I laced my fingers behind my back and looked down. "Yeah." I mumbled. Taehyung ruffled my hair avoiding my ears because ya baby boy is sensitive. "But, how did you even get there?" I asked. His face went cold, void of any emotion. 

"I was kidnapped just like the rest. I was taken at six years old, stayed there for seven years. I escaped when I was 13. By the time I made it back to my house, my dad had killed himself and my mom was pretty much broken. I helped her pick up the pieces and I put her back together. It's just the two of us now. And after that, I put my life back on track and now I'm here." 

I knew his story would be sad, but when your dad kills himself because you went missing? He probably thinks it was all his fault. I brought him into a hug, my small arms wrapping around his tall frame. 

He sighed heavily as he eventually gave in and hugged back. We stayed there for a while basking in each other's presence. We eventually pulled away yet Taehyung's arms remained around me. I was confused as to why, so I stared at him, a confused smile making its way onto my face. 

His eyes swam with mine in an ocean of unspoken words. He leaned in closer to me. I felt our breaths intertwining. My eyes fluttered down to his lips before closing them as our lips met. It was soft and slow, no words needing to be spoken.

When our lips parted, I stared at him with dazed eyes. "Well, that was interesting." He smirked, his hands tightening around my waist. "Shut up and kiss me already." I spoke impatiently as my arms wrapped around his neck. 

He closed the distance between us as our lips met in a passionate kiss. Our lips molded together, neither one of us wanting to part. We eventually ran out of breath and had to break apart. He lightly smiled at me. 

I yawned lightly. "Well, I'm tired. Goodnight!" I said sleepily as I pecked him one last time before grabbing my things and heading to my room. Taehyung laughed sarcastically.

"You fucking little tease." 

-

Did y'all see that plot twist coming? Anygays, they finally kissed lmaoo 🤧🥺 I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!