Chapter 4

This book has over 200 reads?! Thanks so much for reading guys! It mean a lot! 💜💜

The week flew by and before I knew it, it was Saturday. Ah, Saturday. What a wonderful day. A day where I can stay in bed all day and do nothing at all. 

"Jungkook-ah! Wake up! Were going somewhere!" 

I spoke too soon. "Yah! Taehyungie hyung! Stop yelling! I'm trying to slEEP!" I tuned him out as I pulled my bed covers over my head. I heard the sound of my room door opening. 

Damn it, why didn't I lock the door? 

He entered the room I assumed, the floorboards creaked pretty loudly. Then he yanked the covers from my body revealing my large white shirt and black sweatpants.

"I'm gonna kill you Taehyung!"

"At least address me properly my precious dongsaeng." He blinked his eyelashes in a cute way trying to act innocent. "That's unfair! There's hyung in your name! I have to say Taehyung hyung and that's just too much hyung for one sentence."

"The disrespect is real. I'm offended." He put his hand to his chest and gave me an offended face. "Anyways, get your lazy ass out of bed and get some clothes on. We're hanging out with my friends today!" I groaned as I got up.

Have I mentioned how much I hate getting out of bed? I probably didn't, but now you know. 

"Get out of my room." And with that he left the room laughing. He has a nice laugh.

Moving on!

I put on a long sleeve black shirt with a dark grey t-shirt on top of it. I threw on ripped black jeans and put on my black timberlands.

Man, I love those shoes!

I exited my room after doing all the other things I needed to do and went into the kitchen. I half expected Taehyung to be dancing to some girl group song but he wasn't. He was sitting at the table on his phone. He was already dressed in a grey hoodie with a light blue jean jacket over it. He wore black jeans with Gucci shoes.

How the hell did he afford those?!

"How the hell did you afford those?!" I pointed at his shoes.

"Work my precious dongsaeng, work." "Oh, shut up."

"Anyways, let's get going! We need to meet up with the gang." He threw up this weird gang sign that I swear I've seen Yoongi do.

"Is that our gang sign?" "You know it bitch!" I regret even asking.

We left the dorm and went to a café in the university. I entered and saw fluffs of multi colored hair and I knew it was the 'gang.'

I mean, look at them! Jimin's got pink hair, Yoongi's is mint green, Jin is blonde, Namjoon has white silver-ish hair, Hobi's got red hair, and you already know Taehyung has silver hair.

I should dye my hair...

"Hey, hey, hey!" The pink haired boy called out. "I see that I'm ICY!" All of us replied. That's our gang code. We are so stupid. 

Me and Taehyung ordered our drinks and sat down with them. 

"So what are we doing today?" I asked cause I honestly had no idea what we are doing. 

"I don't know. We never plan these out." Hobi shrugged as he sipped on his white chocolate mocha latte. Aish, what am I going to do with these fools? "You're telling me that you meet up without planning what you're going to do?" 

"Yep!" They all replied in unison. 

We all drank our coffee and left the café. We wandered around the campus talking until I spoke. "I wanna dye my hair." 

"YES! LET'S GO!" They shouted as they all pulled me by my frail arms. I swear they're going to rip my arms off of my body! We soon arrived at a hair salon that was conveniently close by. We entered the shop and sat down. A stylist soon came up and asked what we would like. 

"Oh! My friend here wants to get his hair dyed." Taehyung said while gesturing to me. "What color would you like to get sir?" She asked me. I don't know, I didn't think about color options! But you know what? Sometimes you gotta be bold! 

"Let's go strawberry blonde!" 

And that's how I got my hair dyed. And it looks DOPE AS FUCK! I ain't no bunny boy anymore! I look hOT sWeAtY! 

 And it looks DOPE AS FUCK! I ain't no bunny boy anymore! I look hOT sWeAtY! 

"Damn papi! You were such a baby before, but now..." 

"SHUT UP JIMIN!" 

(A/N)- Thank you all so much for reading! I have no idea how many girl group references I'm going to make omgg. I meant to update yesterday but I was binge watching Strong Woman Bong-Soon with my mom :)) Hope you enjoy! Have a great day/night!