Chapter 7

I woke up in a cold sweat, my hoodie sticking to my chest and arms. Dried out tears stained my rosy cheeks. Another nightmare of my past coming to haunt me. I grabbed my hoodie where my heart is, feeling it palpitate rapidly. I caught my breath and looked at the time. 

11:57am

My class didn't start until 1:00 so I had time to freshen up and not look like I just got ran over. I changed my pants again cause I was out of hybrid form and who would want a random hole in the back of their jeans? 

I walked slowly out of my room and when I entered the hallway, the door opened. "Hey Kook! I got back from work early and I—" he stopped talking when he looked at me. I looked like a mess. Desheveled hair, sweaty, dried tears on my face. And that is not what I strive to look like on a daily basis!

I froze as he looked at me. His eyes contorted into ones of sympathy and concern. He slowly walked over to me and looked me straight in the eyes. "What's wrong bunbun?" I internally smiled at the cute nickname, but I knew that I had to tell him about the nightmares. 

"I have nightmares about.. my past... and it's pretty traumatic to say the least, but I'm fine." I quickly said avoiding eye contact and looking at the floor. I felt something on my chin lifting it up. It was Taehyung's hand. He made me look in his eyes again before bringing me into a hug. 

That alone was enough to make me start to cry again. It was small cry, but it was enough to let my emotions out. He held me tight as he led me to the couch to sit down. I placed my head in his lap and he caressed my hair. It calmed me down and I could almost fall asleep there but there were two things holding me back. 

1.) I could have another nightmare. And 2.) I had a class to get to in less than an hour. 

Trust me, I did not want to leave this position, but I had to finish freshening up. I turned my head to face him. "As much as I would love to stay like this, I got class in like 40 minutes." He nodded his head as I got up from the couch. 

I went into the bathroom and fixed my hair and face. When I was finished with that, I headed back into the living room. "Now you don't look like trash!" Taehyung jokingly said as he laughed. "Yah!" I yelled at him grabbing a pillow and throwing it at his face. He only retaliated with the same force and it was on

I'm hella competitive, so I'm not going to loose to this handsome hunk of a man. It was a full on war in the dorm. Pillows as ammo, furniture as protection. I peaked over the couch to check his position. I knew the general area he was in based on the direction the pillows were coming from. 

I went bold and moved from my position. I zoomed to Taehyung's speculated area and once I found him, I slammed my pillow in his face and put my foot on his chest in victory. "Ha! I won!" I said as I hopped all around him. 

He pulled my ankle and I came crashing down next to him. It was silent for a few seconds before we both broke out in a fit of laughter. We didn't stop laughing, out faces red, our lungs struggling to intake air. It was one of the happiest times of my life.

And something tells me this won't be the last. 

(A/N)- Finally some Taekook fluff! I hope you all are enjoying the story! Happy holidays! I hope you have a great day/night 💜💛