Chapter 2

Taehyung and I decided to go eat dinner with his friends. We went to a ramen place and sat down at a table for 7. A few minutes later, Taehyung's friends arrived. There were 5 of them. They introduced themselves to me. Their names were Seokjin, Hoseok, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jimin. Seokjin went by Jin and Hoseok went by Hobi. I was a little awkward at first, but I eventually opened up, and we all became friends. We all had a great time. 

They made me feel so normal. So why would I ruin it by telling them I'm different? 

After we all finished our ramen, we headed back to our dorms. Namjoon and Jin were roommates. So we're Hobi and Yoongi and Jimin roomed with a guy named Wooseok. Their dorms were not as far apart than I expected.  We bid eachother goodbye and went into our individual rooms. I entered and yawned as I spoke, 

"I'm tired so I'm going to bed. Night Tae."

"Night Kookie!" I sleepily shuffled to my bedroom and closed the door. I changed into my pj's and set my alarm. I can't risk shifting while Tae is in the dorm. Sleeping or not, it could be dangerous and he could find out my secret that I want to keep locked away for a long time if not forever. 

I got into bed and closed my eyes making the world around me black and my mind blank. 

Time skip- Next Morning

When my alarm blasted A Brand New Day by BTS in my ear, I woke up, danced a little, and started my day. Classes started today so I had to get ready. I put on a bright yellow hoodie with white ripped jeans and my black timberlands. I did a normal morning routine and edited my bedroom. 

"Hey, hey roomie!" Taehyung greeted when I entered the kitchen area. 

"Morning Tae!" I said. I was in a particularly good mood today.

There was nothing to eat because me or Tae never went shopping. We really need to get some food. 

"If you have time today, you should go to the store. We have no food. Buy me some banana milk too. Okay I'm going to class, bye!" I said quickly before waving Taehyung goodbye and heading to class. 

When I got to calculus, I walked in and sat down. Someone sat down next to me and I noticed it was Jimin. 

"Oh! Jimin hyung, what're you doing here?" 

"You do realize that you're in second year class right? You must be smart then, huh?" I shyly looked at my hands on the table. I knew I was smart but I still get shy when it's acknowledged. 

"I guess so, yeah." 

"Aigoo! It's okay Jungkookie!" He cooed at my shyness. We talked for a while until the professor came in and started the class. 

When the class was over, Jimin and I left together. Jimin had to go to his next class while my next class didn't start for another 2 hours. I headed back to my dorm to relax until my class starts. I walked into the room to see Taehyung blasting Gee by Girls Generation while putting away groceries. He hadn't noticed me yet so I quietly walked up to him. 

"So you actually went to the store? I didn't think you would." I laughed. He flinched at my presence seeing as he was dancing too. He turned off his music and replied. 

"I did go shopping! I also got your banana milk. That's in the fridge—" He stopped as I went to grab a carton of the delicious drink. 

"Continue." I said before taking a sip. 

"As I was saying, I did go shopping. The fridge is full of food now. I also forgot what time you would be back..." 

"So that's why I found you jamming out to Girls Generation." 

"Yah!" He scolded as he looked down in embarrassment. He continued to unload the groceries without the motivation of Girls Generation. I just drank my banana milk and headed to the living room to watch some TV until it's time for me to go to my next class. 

(A/N)- Short chapter today! Meant to update yesterday but ended up binge watching a show with my mom ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Sorry for any mistakes. I J-Hope you have a great day/night! :))