Chapter 8

A few months passed and it was finally December 30th, Taehyung's birthday. And being the great roommate and friend I am, I'm going to go all out for his 20th. I called up the gang to plan without Taehyung finding out. Even though it was his birthday, he still had a morning class. It was the perfect opportunity for me to start the plan. 

We all decided that we would take him to a cafe for some quick food and drinks, then we would blindfold him, throw him into Jin's car, and drive him to an amusement park. Perfect. It's going to be the best birthday he's ever had! 

Only of he thinks he's not getting kidnapped... 

It's gonna be fine! 

After I planned everything with the boys, I got ready. I had to look 100% flawless today. It was a special occasion. I'm totally not trying to impress Taehyung. Not, not...... no. (If you get this joke, I love you). 

I put on a long sleeve black shirt and paired it with an army green bomber jacket with a hood. I wore light blue ripped jeans with my signature timberlands. My brown ones this time. I finished the look with my round glasses. 

Cute. 

Taehyung's class was ending soon, so I gathered the boys and we headed to his classroom door. When he exited the room, we all scared him by screaming happy birthday and jumping on him. He screamed pretty loudly, but it was all in good fun. 

I think. 

Anyways, we took him to the cafe and sat down in our usual spot. We came here a lot. I went to the counter and ordered everybody's drinks along with a slice of strawberry cake for Tae. I grabbed the drinks and the cake and set them down on the table.

"Happy birthday Tae!" I said cutely as I placed the cake infront of him. Then we all started singing happy birthday to him. Yoongi surprisingly has a nice voice when he tries. We talked for a while enjoying our time together. I nodded over to Jin to confirm if we were good to  start phase two of the plan. He nodded back and that was my cue. 

I put my arm around Taehyung in a friendly way before tying a blindfold over his eyes. The people in the cafe looked at us weirdly and one looked like they were about to call the police. "Don't call the police! It's fine!" Jimin hurriedly said. We then dragged him out of the cafe and into the car. 

"Yah! What are you doing?!" Taehyung yelled. "Just sit tight buddy. We got a long drive ahead of us and I for one do not want to hear you complain all the way there." Yoongi groaned before putting in his airpods and looking out the passenger seat window. 

Then Jin started the two hour drive over to the amusement park. When we arrived, we dragged Taehyung out of the car and removed the blindfold. "What the fu— woah." Taehyung said in awe. "WELCOME TO HOPE WORLD!" Hobi shouted as he went behind us and shoved us towards the entrance gate. 

We entered the park and looked around the massive place looking for a ride to go on first. The first ride scared the life out of Hobi. Like, he completely shut down. Then we all split up in groups. Yoongi, Jimin, and Hobi went in one group, me and Taehyung were together, leaving Namjoon and Jin. 

I was a little nervous being around Taehyung at an amusement park but it was also exciting. We went on basically all the rides. It was sunset when we finished our last ride and headed over to the gift shop. They had all sorts of things to buy from toys to socks. I saw a cute red heart plushy named TaTa so I bought it without Tae looking. 

"Hey what's in the bag Kook?" Taehyung asked trying to see what was in my bag. "Nothing. Let's go meet up with the others and eat! Where do you wanna go?" "Panda Express!" He exclaimed and went out of the store to text the others to meet us at Panda Express.