Chapter 9

It was a beautiful day in the new year. I had a feeling that this was going to be a great year. I was actually optimistic today, so I strode over to Taehyung's room and knocked on the door. 

Knock, knock, knock knock, knock

"Do you wanna build a snowman~" I sang from outside the closed door. I heard rustling and soon enough he opened the door. "Well, what does my precious dongsaeng want?" "I'm just letting you know that I'm gonna be out the majority of the day." 

"Okay. I have to go to work anyways, so there might be a possibility I won't be here when you get back." "Okay!" I skipped away happily thinking of where I'm going to go. 

I want to explore Seoul. I've never seen a lot of it considering I was stuck in a lab for 3 years, so I really want to spend as much time as possible getting familiar with it. I was really excited, so I quickly threw on a red sweater, some light blue jeans, and my red converse. I grabbed my coat and put it on as I left the dorm. 

I rushed off of campus and called an Uber to take me to the train station. When I arrived, I looked at all the incoming and outgoing trains and picked one that would take me to the streets of Seoul. 

I boarded the train and sat down. I put in my airpods to drown out the sound of crinkling newspapers and crying babies. 'Seoul' by RM came on my playlist. 

Ironic, huh? 

I calmly listened to the songs that came on and eventually, the train came to a stop. I flowed with the sea of passengers getting off the train and made my way downtown. 

I looked around at all the shops on the strip. There were cars travelling to and fro in the streets. I was astonished. I remember Busan being beautiful, but Seoul is slowly taking over. 

I went into a random store and I turned out to be a clothing store. This might be the death of me... and my wallet. This shop had so many great clothes in here, but I had to stop myself before I go broke and my moms beat my ass. 

I bought a few pairs of pants, some nice sweaters, fuzzy socks, and I got some Vans. It was a pretty successful day of shopping. I went out of the store with two bags in my hand. 

Next shop, here I come! 

I went to so many shops after that. Bags unpon bags were dripping from my arms. Luckily, I have great arm strength and muscles. 

It was sunset when I started to head back to the train station. I waited for my train to come before I boarded and sat down like earlier. 

I got off the train and called an Uber to take me back to campus. I was slowly walking back to my dorm, admiring the sunset over the building. I smiled to myself as I headed for my dorm. 

But I didn't make it to my dorm that day. 

A man came up from behind me and locked me in his hold. A bad wave of deja vu came over me making me shake with fear. 

"HEL—mmmgh!" I tried telling for help, but the man covered my mouth with a rag. "You really thought you could get away without us finding you? Ha! You're going straight back to the lab Subject 0572."

I heard the name that I never wanted to be called again being spilled from the man's mouth before the chemicals in the rag started to take effect. My vision started to get hazy as the world around me that I just explored slipped through my fingers. 

'No, no, no!'  

My body went limp as my eyes closed bringing in the world of black that seemed to love me. Even in my unconscious state, I thought one thing... 

'Someone please save me.'

-

Hehehe, I'm so evil. I had the great thought of Jungkook being kidnapped again at 11:30pm yesterday :)) Have a great day/night 💛💜