Chapter 15

Warning! 18+ content 

The light from the windows made my eyes flutter open. I looked at the sleeping male beside me and smiled. I lowered my head and kissed him lightly. You know like a cliché 'kiss your lover while they're asleep because it's cute' thing.

But what I didn't expect was for Taehyung to kiss back. I gasped into his mouth, Taehyung taking the opportunity to shove his hot tounge down my throat. I moaned I to the kiss as our lips moved in sync.

Taehyung moved to hover over top of me deepening the kiss as I wrapped my arms around his neck. Our tounges clashed against one another as we tasted each other with vigor. He broke the kiss as he traveled his trail of kisses down my neck. 

He bit down on the skin, marking it. I moaned as he sucked hickeys down my neck, red splotches being left behind. His hands traveled down to the base of my shirt as he pulled it over my head. He continued his trail of hickeys down my chest and collarbones. 

I moaned loudly and laced my fingers through his damp hair as he sucked on my sensitive spot between my neck and shoulder. He stared down at me with hooded eyes as he started to grind his erection on mine. 

I threw my head back onto the pillows as I moaned, rolling my hips in sync with Taehyung. I traveled my hands to Taehyung's shirt, tugging at the material. He got the message and chuckled as he pulled it over his head, throwing it somewhere in the room. 

Taehyung's large, calloused hands roamed my body. I whimpered under his touch as his hands snuck into the waistband of my sweatpants. He pulled them down in a rough motion leaving me in my boxers blushing furiously. I subconsciously closed my legs. 

"You're beautiful bun." Taehyung's smooth voice filled the room reassuring me that I was indeed beautiful. I blushed even deeper, the tips of my ears turning red from the complement. "Aww. My shy little bunny." He cooed as he caressed my cheek. 

"Shut up and take off your pants already!" I retorted, a rosy blush still remaining on my face. "Bossy." He said as he slipped off his sweatpants and hovered back on top of me. He passionately kissed me as he slowly and teasingly took off my boxers. 

I whined into the kiss starting to get a little impatient. I stared to grind my bare erection against his clothed one. I moaned from the pleasure shooting through my body. "Tae~ hurry up!" "Okay you impatient little brat." He quickly took off his boxers grabbing a bottle of lube and a condom because protection is important y'all. 

He coated four fingers in the substance before prodding one at my pink hole. "T-tae~" "This might hurt a bit." He entered the first finger. I exhaled sharply at the feeling of his finger inside me. He started to thrust his finger in and out making pleasure course through me. "A-ahh~" He added a second finger making my moans increase as he thrusted faster. 

"More~" I moaned out wanted to feel fuller. Taehyung smirked as he added both a third and fourth finger. It stung for a bit before being replaced by pure pleasure. He suddenly withdrew his fingers causing me to shakily whine. Taehyung tore open the condom wrapped and rolled it over his throbbing hard-on. 

He applied lube to it before lining it up at my slicked entrance. "This is gonna hurt, but it'll get better, I promise." He spoke gently before slowly pushing in. Tears filled my eyes as I felt the burning stretch. He bottomed out and waited until I was ready. "Y-you can m-move T-tae." I stuttered out trying to relax.

Taehyung started slowly thrusting into me. It hurt, but I could slowly start to feel the pleasure overtake it. Strings of high-pitched moans streamed out of my mouth which only encouraged Taehyung to go faster. He groaned at my tightness, sweat trickling down his forehead. 

"A-ah Tae~ h-harder!" He complied and started to pound into me almost mercilessly. He then hit my prostate causing me to gasp and let out a loud moan. "T-there! A-again!" He started to abuse my prostate as his thrusts got increasingly faster and harder. "I-i'm c-close Tae~" I choked out as I felt my realease boiling in my stomach. 

"M-me too bun." He went at an animalistic pace as he chased his release. I felt the knot in my stomach about to burst. "T-tae, I'm g-gonna c-cum!" I moaned loudly as I came, strips of white painting my chest. He continued to thrust as he was getting close. I whined at the overstimulation before he came into the condom with a loud groan. 

He pulled out as we both layed down and caught our breath. "You did amazing bun." I blushed and tucked my head into the crook of his neck. A few moments later, Taehyung stood up and went into the bathroom. He returned with a wet cloth and cleaned us both up. We then cuddled together on the bed basking in each other's arms. 

"You know, morning sex isn't that bad. We should do it more often." I blushed and playfully smacked his shoulder. "Shut up! And go make me breakfast!" He rolled his eyes. "You're lucky I love you." "Awww. I love me too. Now, hurry up!" 

-

First smut I've ever written! How was it? It wasn't as bad to write as I thought it would be. Hope y'all have a great day/night 💛💜🥰

Different || k.th & j.jk ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें