+final a/n+

hey.

this is the last time this fic is going to be updated.

not gonna lie, nearing the end of this, i hated it. i hated updating it. tons of stuff happened in these fandoms and i never knew what people believed. taking a few people out never caused harm, but the absolutely horrific amount of people that aren't great people are insane. the story wouldn't make sense without them. but i kept going through comments of people saying they "nearly woke their parents up from laughing" and it made me smile so much. because i remember reading these fics religiously and commenting those things - and i genuinely meant them.

this fic actually means a lot to me - believe it or not. i may have taken months (sometimes years) to update it at some points, and it's definitely not my best work, but it's what gained me nearly all of my followers. it kind of kicked off my wattpad.

i started writing this when i was 13. i'm now 18 and finishing it. so, yeah, not very consistent with updates. and i'm not entirely proud of it. nearing the start of this, i wrote a couple of parts while high, so not my proudest moment. but i'm so happy it got as many reads as it did. it gains reads so quickly - even if i haven't updated in months.

so to every single person that has read, voted on, commented on, added to a reading list, added it to their library, laughed at, heavily blown air through their nose at, or felt happy while reading this fic: thank you so much for reading this. and even if you never finished it, and are just reading this because it came up in your notifications, thank you for even clicking on this.

i apologise for being so inconsistent, but after i turned 14, school started kicking my butt and i couldn't focus on this at all. at least, not very easily. sometimes, i'd sit for hours and write parts, and then i'd publish them all at once instead of once or twice a week. so yeah, mistakes were made.

when i first started writing this fic, kik group chats and multiship fics, in general, weren't as popular. there weren't many. i decided to start this after i read about all 25 of them on here. now it's expanded so much, and a couple of people have even told me they started writing their own kik fics because of this fic. and that means so, so much to me.

but overall, i hope you enjoyed it.

i met some of my closest friends through this fic. and some exes, but we don't talk about those. except one, she's nice <3 

anyways, goodbye i guess. gonna be hard letting this one go because i kind of want it to go on forever but there won't be a sequel to this. i don't really ship real people anymore, a couple of the people in this fic aren't great people, but i can't bring myself to delete it. 

i hate the fact that i could never finish it, but the main ending of the story was going to be all the couples having their own epilogues, and being as successful as they hoped to be. i had it all planned out, it was going to reach about 90 chapters. again, kinda sucks that i can't bring myself to finish it, but here's some closure to this.

- robyn :)