Cha¶tër ¾ ~ Icarus

Start from the beginning

"Holly, amigo, I'm sorry for whatever I did, girl. Right now is no time to be ignoring me! I need to stop here, okay? Watch my back, I have a plan, amigo... Holly? Where are you, niña? Don't be scaring me! Holly?"

So... tender... Smells... delicious!

"Mierda! I'm getting cornered, amigo. If you playing, right now would be a great time to come out!"

"..."

"Holly! I'm at an edge, amigo! Where are you?"

Yes... Cry... As this... will be... your last breath... and my first!

"I'm so sorry! Hermosa... I... am so sorry! Tell everyone... Tell everyone farewell. This is it for ya amigo."

No! Don't jump... I'm sorry! I'm... Grr-hungry! I must eat!

(Icarus jumps down the cliff after the young adult. Icarus lands on his feet. The young adult landed on some round rocks. His head is split open gushing out blood and he seems lifeless.)

Mmm... Smells... so good... Must... eat-Argh! No! Mustn't... be weak... must help!

"Argh!"

I must... pick up his... corpse. Take it... home.

(Icarus brings the young one back to a hidden portal he knew of. He makes his way back to where he knew where some medical crystals were from his past life.)

So... close... must... eat-no! Can't... Argh!

"You... killed! I... I knew... you could."

"I... I did no... such thing! He... is... still breathing."

"You... crave them... alive? Good taste."

"I will... I will not... kill this one!"

"What!?"

"He... lives."

"You... support... enemy?"

"No... For once... let's not... be monsters!"

"We are... no monsters! This... is nature!"

"No... we murder... for fun."

(Growls and roars begin as each of the two come to a standoff. Both of them are aware of the fight soon to come between the two. Icarus lunges past the other Corrupted. Icarus's abdomen slashed open by the Corrupted's bone blade for an arm. He falls and drops the young adult onto a floor of healing crystals. Suddenly, the young one regenerates his life. The two Corrupted fight as the man grows consciousness.)

"You... disgrace! You're... weak!"

"I do not... need your... approval!"

"Get off!"

(The two separate. Suddenly the Corrupted starts walking toward the young one. He swings his blade but Icarus tackles him right before the swing landed. The Corrupted gets on top of Icarus and gets his blade over Icarus's neck.)

"You... are... soft!"

*Gunshots!*

(The young man shot down the Corrupted attacking Icarus with two modified uzi's.)

He... saved... me?

(The man, approaches the Corrupted with caution. Icarus slowly gets up.)

"I... will not... harm you."

"Woah! Hey, watch it, amigo. Come any closer and yo ass getting blasted!"

"I... won't... fight you!"

"Shut up with yo roaring. You gonna attract more Corrupted!"

I see... you cannot... understand me.

"Listen here, you understand me?"

I guess... human gestures... will be... my resort. A nod... I'll give then.

"Okay... Whew! Let me catch my breath, amigo."

"..."

"You... You seem different... You were the one who revived me then, amigo?"

Yes... I nod.

"..."

"You... Er, why? Don't ya like wanna devour me or some shit?"

No... I thirst... no blood.

"Sick. So, you can help me get back with my amigos back at home?"

Huh? I... I didn't... think that... far.

"Nothing. So I getting my own way outa here? We still enemies, huh?"

Damn... How must I... say I need... time. Argh! I'll... help. I have no... better way... to spend... life. I fear... I won't... have much... life left... to live.

"So you will help me outa here?"

"Yes, you... simple human!"

"I'll take that as a yes then. We amigo's then?"

"..."

"Come with me."

"Shh! Ey, where ya going?"

¶¢tH€t!¢

(They make their way to this large crater with a deep cylinder pit in the middle. Rock formations cover this part of the land. There are dug out hallways, caves, and rooms into the ground around this area. This is the Corrupted's main base for Claw. Roars and anger fuel the Corrupted's minds since the humans escaped. All of the Corrupted are gathered around the deep pit. Icarus points the young man through a room full of hallways and entrances. However, before Icarus could show the young man which room to go in, Claw approaches Icarus. Claw, on a rampage killing handfuls of his own kind for being "too weak," is now face-to-face with Icarus. Icarus now just assumes the young man knows how to use a portal once he discovers it.)

"Pathetic... You have yet a feast... I am the god of these lands, of this world! I can sense it... I can sense you still starve... I can sense his life force... You are why we fail... Why that one will live... Why that one got away!"

(Claw impales Icarus! Claw walks away and leaves Icarus in a pool of his own blood. Icarus doesn't fight the pain, but rather he accepts it.)

Death- Fears
Crying Tears.
All I Hears,
Groans And Sneers.

Death~Hate~Suicide-
Wanna Die.

Eternal Pain,
Constant Rain,
With A Knife,
Never Interrupted...

For That's The Life
Of A Corrupted.