"Clean up and get the fuck out, blondie." I yell at her.

"My name isn't blondie, it's Nikki and who kids were those you brung up? They look like someone I know. Especially two of them." She asks.

I roll my eyes at her. This bitch is annoying. "They are not your concern. Get out." She huffs and walks out slamming my door behind her.

Now I'm going to sit here until my queen gets her.

*****************************

OLIVER'S POV

I slowly open my eyes and see we are in a dark room. I see Keyona and Kevion sleep. I lift my head and see a guy sitting in a chair thats guarding the door. I hear loud music playing on the other side. I look around the room an noticed there is a window and its cracked open a little. I see lots of trees and ground. So I know we are not up high. There is a bed, dresser and lamp. I see the guy has a gun in his lap but he is sleep. I have to get us out of here. I shake my siblings to wake them up. They wake up quickly. "Oliver, what a-are yo-you" I hurry and cover Keyona mouth and telling them to be quiet.

"Im going to get us out of here but you have to be quiet and listen to me. Okay?" I tell them. "But im scared Oli." Key says with tears in her eyes. "I know but I need you to be quiet and listen to me. I promise I will help us. Daddy always said I have to protect you both. I need to get us out of here. So please be quiet." She nods her head.

I need to think fast. I see the lamp. I know what to do. I seen this in a movie with dad. I look at my brother. "Grab Keys hand. Dont let go. Walk quietly to the window." He looks for a second and nods. He does what he is told. I walk to the dresser and grab the lamp quietly. I look at brother and sister and put my hand to my mouth to tell them to be quiets. I look at Keyona and tell her to cover her eyes. She does.

Walking quietly to the guy was easy. My daddy taught me how to be really quiet when I wanted to sneak up on unce Ethan. I finally see the guy and lift the lamp. Its not heavy. I smash it on his face and he falls over. I grab the gun and yell to Kevion "OPEN THE WINDOW SOME MORE! COME ON!" I run over and help him. I look out first and tell them to come on when I see nobody out there. They finally get out and I hop out after them. I grab their hands and we run into the trees. I hear someone yelling and look back. I see alot of little lights. I know its them, they probably have flashlights. We keep running and Keyona is crying.

"Keyona you have to stop crying, please. I dont want them to find up." Me and Kev hug her tight. "I wanna mommy and daddy, Oli." She cries. I know she does because I do to but I have to be strong like daddy said. I see a cave not so far away.

"Lets go in there and hide. Im sure daddy and mommy will find us soon. They always will."

"You promise?" They both say at the same time.

"I promise."

*********************************

KAI'S POV

Few Hours Ago

I arrived home and gave Aviana a brief explanation about what we figured out and about the kids. I told her we were going to get them back. She tried to fight me to come along but I would never allow her to come. I would never put her in danger, when our kids already are. After awhile of arguing, she finally agreed to stay home with Ashley, Michael and Ryker. Kevin told them they should go and sit with Avery that she might wake up soon. They agreed. Hopping in Michaels car, they left towards the hospital.