Chapter 13

(A/N This chapter deals with physical abuse, rape and suicide thoughts and actions. If these are triggers for you, PLEASE SKIP CHAPTER. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED)

AVIANA POV

I couldnt belive my eyes. He was here. He found me. The man I have been trying to escape these past three years is standing infront of me. The devil himself.

I froze, I could do anything. My heart was pounding so bad. I wanted to run but my legs wouldnt move. I looked around trying to see Ashley or Selena for help. But nobody was near. I felt his hand grab my wrist. I started shaking. I started crying. He cant be here right now. Im dreaming. 

Once we were leaving out the club through the back door, I knew my life was over. He was so angry with me. But I didnt know why, he almost killed me. I needed to get away but he gripped my hair tighter. I cried and he slapped me. I knew he hated to hear me cry. He was the only man that scared me. I needed help, I needed Kai. I couldnt think anymore. The next think I knew, My mind turned off and everything went black.

Feeling cold and somethign touching me, I wake up. My eyes shutter open to see I was in a room. A attict. I looked around and seen a tiny window with a few bars, concrete walls and a door. Next to the door sat a little chair that had clothes on it. I look harder and it was MY CLOTHES. I start to feel scared. I glance at my body and see that I have nothing on besides my bra and panties. I have brusies on my stomach and legs. Where am I? I start to think. Then I move my hands to my face. I see I cant move my hand. I look and see that my left writst is tied to the bed. Chains tighly connected to the bed. I try to pull my hands free but I cant. Its to tight. I start to scream and yell for help. I scream for about five minutes before I hear rattle of a door knob and it open to reveal the devil himself. ACE.

"Well good morning sunshine. I have been waiting for you to wake up." He walks towards me.

"Where a-am I-I?" I studder out. I was so scared. I never was suppose to see him.

"Your home, Aviana." He said and I shook my head furiously. This cant be happening to me.

"Let me go, Ace pllease." I begged but this just got me rewarded with a slap across my face.

"SHUT UP! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK! YOU LEFT ME AND IM GOING TO MAKE YOU PAY." He stalked over towards me and gripped my neck. He squeezed until tears began to form in my eye and I couldnt breath. It felt like minutes but it was only seconds. He finally released me and my throat was burning me, trying to get air into my lungs. He snickered and walked out the room. Slamming and locking the door behind him. I cried and cried. I wanted Kai, Ashley or Selena. I needed someone to save me. 

For the first week, I prayed for help while I received punches and slaps. He pulled my hair and dragged me across the concrete floors. Slapping me everytime I ignored and didnt listen. He knew I could take his hits, I was becoming numb as the days went by and the colder the nights became. He wanted to make me feel pain, but I couldnt. That was not until the second week. He started burning me with cigerettes. He would push my face into the wet cold floor and put them out on my arms, legs and even on my cheek. I didnt think it could became worse  but it did, when he started to tazed me. It hurt so bad and my skin was burning like a marshmellow. As the torture became worse, I started losing faith and knew nobody was coming for me. I knew I wasnt going to get saved this time.

After three weeks, I started throwing up. I couldnt take the pain anymore. It was unbearable. I couldnt breath. I was starving. He only gave me a little bit of water every other day and a half of piece of bread. My lips were chapped and bleeding. I havent showered since I been here. My hair was dirty and knotted up. I smelt like a sewer and I itched all over my body. I knew I smelled when he came in holding his nose. He untied me and dragged me out the room. I couldnt walk. My legs were weak and sore.

Pain Before Love ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें