Chapter 19

AVIANA POV

We have been in the hospital for thepast 3 days and we are finally ably to go home. Walking out the hospital, Ash pushing me in the wheelchair. With Keyona in me left arm and Kevion in my right. I feel this warm feeling in my heart while holding them. So much love, faith and hope. Its an amazing feeling. I still cant believe im a mother of two. We wait outside for mom to pull up. She has carseats already built in the car for them. As she pulls up and we put them in the car, I sit in the back with them, Ashley in front pasenger and mom driving us. On our way home, something crossed my mind.

"Mom, I just remembered we only have one crib and no baby girl clothes for Keyona. What are we going to do?" I said.

"Its okay baby girl. We will handle it when we can. For now, we can grab a few things for her and when you are okay to walk and kids can go out, we can go shopping." Mom said. I nodded my head.

"Is dad at work or is he at home?" I asked. I havent seen him in two days.

"He should be home. He said something about getting things ready or something?" She said and winked at Ashley. I just nodded my head again and said "Okay."

We finally pulled up to the house and dad comes out and walks to the car. He open the back door and helps grab Keyona out and I hop out grabbing Kevion. We walk inside and I sit down on the couch pulling out Kevion and holding him. Dad takes baby girl out her carseat and hold her. 

"Hello my little princess. Arent just the most beautiful baby girl we have ever seen." He says while kissing her on the top of her head. "I have a suprise for you Avi. Lets head upstairs and see. I get up with my son in my arms an we all walk upstairs and Kevin makes us all stop infront of Kevion room. He opens the door slowly. We walk in and I see the most beautiful nursery ever.

 We walk in and I see the most beautiful nursery ever

My mouth drops and my eyes start to water. 

"Did you do this dad?" I asked, staring at him. 

"I did. The day I left the hospital I came home and started working on the room. I know you wanted that one crib but they didnt have another in that baby store so I took it back and bough two of these matching ones. I hope your not upset." He said.

"Oh my god dad! this room is beautiful! I cant believe you did all this for us! I love it!" I handed mama Kevion an went and hugged my dad. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and told him "I appreciate this so much! I appreciate everything. I love you dad!" 

He gave me a hug and kissed on the top of my head. "No thank you Aviana for letting me your father and your kids grandfather. I love you!" 

"No, thank you for saving me." I relesaed him and turned and faced my mom, "and thank you also!" I walked and hugged her and she kissed my cheek. 

"Thats not all, go to the closet!" He said.

I walked around to the closet and opened it and my mouth drop.