Chapter 15

AVIANA POVS

I walk into this house. A house I haven't ever been to. The house of Mr. & Mrs. Montreal. The couple who saves me. They took me in when I lost everything. This was my new home.

TWO DAYS AGO

I been in the hospital for 2 weeks now. Giving my statement to the cops, information and details about my stay with Ace and reliving the horrible memories. I was in Ace care for a little over 2 months. Once I found out I asked the doctor to do an ultrasound to see my due date. To find out that I'm 3 months and 2 weeks. Which meant that this baby was not Ace baby, it was My loves Kai's. I was pregnant with Kai baby.

Once released I was excited to go home. Mr. and Mrs. Montreal have stayed with me the whole time. I have falling in love with this couple. In just 2 weeks I seen them as parents I never had. They weren't that old. Just in there Mid' 50s. I told them all about me and Kai and they mentioned how there story was similar to ours. They was a one night stand also but later fell in love. They wanted to take me to Kais and make sure I got there safe.

We pull up to the driveway and I tell them once I talk to Kai, I want them to meet him so to just wait for me. They nodded their heads and once we pull up into the driveway, I seen he was home but I also seen a black Audi. Not knowing who car it was, I didn't care. I was going to see my love. The man I have missed and the man I was going to marry. I knocked on the door and someone opened it and I was shocked. Because the person who opened it was not other then, Nikki.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" She said, looking at me with disgust and I felt my heart break. What is she doing here and why was she standing in a bath robe in Kai house. My eyes start to swell up.
"What are you doing here at my Fiancé house?" She said with a smirk on her face.
"Fi-Fiancé?" I stuttered. I look at her hand and see a ring on her finger. I look into her eyes, this cant be happening. He couldn't do this to me. He loved me, Didn't he?.

I couldn't breath, I hear Kai voice. He yells Nikki name and she said, I'll be there in a second baby. I was in tears. I ran, I ran so bad and ran away with a broken heart. The one man I wanted everything with, is getting married. The one man that I'm pregnant by, moved on. He didn't love me.

I hop in the car and sunk down crying in the back seat.  "Aviana, what happen Sweetie?" Mr. Montreal asked. I just looked up and said "Drive please?" And without saying anything, he did. He didn't stop. I gave him directions to My grandmas house. We all got out of the car and walked into the front door. I stood there, I looked around and it looked to empty. Everything was where I left it, but it felt empty. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs and I look up with tears in my eyes as I see Ashley coming down with a baseball bat in her hands ready to hit a home run or someone's head. She looks at me and freezes. "Aviana? Is that really you?" She said with tears welling up in her eyes. She drops the bat and runs to me. Gripping me and we both start crying. I have missed her so much. After a few minutes she pulls away, "Where have you been? I have looked for you everywhere after what happened with Selena. But you were nowhere to be found." She said crying to me. I look at her confused "what you mean? What happen to Selena? Is she okay?". Ashley looks at me "You don't know. She and ace have been seeing each other. She pregnant with his baby. She told me that she loved him and he chose her. She said she knew where you were but didn't care to tell me." I looked dumb folded. Not my friend, she wouldn't do that to me. She was my sister. She loved me. She wouldn't betray me like that. I couldn't believe it. Now two people who I love have betrayed me.

Ashley looked at me and said, "what happen to you and who are these people?" Pointing at Mr. & Mrs. Montreal. "You might want to sit down while I explain everything." I took her hand and we walked to the couch with them following. I start to explain everything from me getting kidnapped, beaten and tortured   and how I ran away, to me showing up at Kai house and seeing he got engaged. After explaining everything, Ashley wrapped her arms around the old couple that saved my life.