Chapter 25

KAI POV

She is alive. She is breathing. She is standing in front of me. I look at her, she hadn't changed a bit besides her wider hips and bigger boobs. She is beautiful. She is really standing in front of me.

"Aviana?" When She said my name, I knew she was real. I stood up and looked at her in her eyes.

"Where have you been?" She stood frozen. She didn't say anything. Her eyes started to well up and I see a single tear escape your eyes and roll down her cheek. I wanted to walk over there and wipe it away. This can't be happening.

"I thought you were dead." I said. She still says nothing. Her face started to get white. She looked she was going to faint. She steps back and I see her slowly swinging side to side. I knew she was going to faint soon. Her eyes closed and I quickly catch her before she falls.

"Aviana? Baby please wake up!?" I look at Michael, "Hurry and call 911." I yell.

30 minutes later we are sitting in the hospital waiting for answers. I am sitting with my legs apart, my elbows on my knees and my head in my hands. I hear a female voice. "I'm got a call saying Aviana Rain is here. I'm her sister. Please tell me she is okay." I look up with tears in my eyes, "Ashley?" She quickly turns around, "Kai?". It goes silent. "What are you doing here?" She says. I look at her confused. "What are you doing here? You knew where she was all along. You stopped talking to Ethan and left with her. You knew she was safe when we was still looking for her. What's going on Ashley?!" She stood there frozen. The doors open and a man walks in with 3 kids and a lady. Ashley looks at them and she got tears in her eyes. She looks at the kids and then me. I look at them too. Two of the kids are about 3. They have dark grey eyes and black hair like mine. I stare at them.

"Kai, please don't." Ashley says. I walk up to the kids and stare at them. The guy that's holding their hands pulls them behind him. "Who are you?" He asks. I look up at him, "I'm Kai Martinez." He looks at me for a second and says "you the one that hurt my daughter." I stand there confused, who is his daughter.

"Ashley, how is Aviana?" He asks her but never taking his eyes off me. He turns to his wife and hand her the kids. Whispering her to take them and sit down. "Where is mommy?" The little girl said. He turns and bends down " She is sleeping in one of the rooms, I'm going to see go talk to a doctor to see if we can see her. Y'all sit with nana over there and wait for me to come back." He gets up and says "you stay away from those kids."

He walks pass me and I stand there staring at the kids. Are they mine? They have my eyes. The little boy looks just like me. But who Is the other kid? Is that Ashley son?

I look at Ashley and walk towards her. She looks up and says "Kai, please don't." I stare at her, "We are going to talk and you have no choice. You are going to tell me what the fuck is going on and why those kids look like mine!" She shakes her head, "I can't. You are going to have to talk to Aviana." She walks off to the man that said he was Aviana father. I see a doctor come out and she says "Aviana Rain Family?" Her dad walks up with Ashley right besides him. "I'm her father. What happen? Is she okay?" He asked.

"She is fine. It seems she had a panic attack and passed out. It seems like something scared her but she is okay. I'm going to keep her here for a day or two. But she is up. You can go see her. But no more then 3 people at the time." Ashley and the man runs to the room right away. I sit in the chair looking at the kids. This can't be happening, I found her.

ASHLEY POV

He really here. He found her. I was shocked when I heard my name. I couldn't move. My feet was glued to the ground. Is he the reason Aviana is in the hospital.

Pain Before Love ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें